Voters Trust Trump More than Harris on 6 of 7 Key Issues

Goyboy

Pontif-icator
Contributor

Poll: Michigan Voters Trust Trump More than Harris on 6 of 7 Key Issues​

Likely voters in Michigan believe former President Donald Trump would do a better job handling six of seven crucial issues, according to a Quinnipiac University poll.

These voters have more faith in Trump to do a better job on the economy, immigration, preserving democracy, the war in the Middle East, leading the military, and in a hypothetical crisis that imperils the United States.
The lone issue where voters think Harris would do a better job is abortion.

The Harris campaign is imploding. She thinks that Hollywood will bail her out. She is so so wrong about that.
Most people don't give a flying hoot about those goofballs in Hollyweird.

Tell yourself whatever fairytales you need to sleep at night, Goyo. Most of us outgrew the need for bedtime stories.
Not you and your little friends though. You still like, "The Cackling Kamal & Tampon Timmy Get Lost On The Way To DC"

Poll: Michigan Voters Trust Trump More than Harris on 6 of 7 Key Issues​

Likely voters in Michigan believe former President Donald Trump would do a better job handling six of seven crucial issues, according to a Quinnipiac University poll.

These voters have more faith in Trump to do a better job on the economy, immigration, preserving democracy, the war in the Middle East, leading the military, and in a hypothetical crisis that imperils the United States.
The lone issue where voters think Harris would do a better job is abortion.

The Harris campaign is imploding. She thinks that Hollywood will bail her out. She is so so wrong about that.
Most people don't give a flying hoot about those goofballs in Hollyweird.
Anyone who trusts Trump at all on the question of preserving democracy...is a fucking idiot. If those fucking idiots are the people deciding the direction America should move...woe unto us.

But this comes to us from Breitbart facilitated by Goyboy...which is like something coming from Disney facilitated by Dumbo, so no need to put much faith in it.

I must say, though, that the fact that so many people in America are still willing to put our Republic in the hands of someone like Trump...tells me that perhaps the experiment started by the founders has failed.

Only a part of the story will be revealed by the results of this election. But it is very sad, indeed, that things remain so tight. So even if the Democrats prevail next month, America is still in dire straits.

Anyone who trusts Trump at all on the question of preserving democracy...is a fucking idiot. If those fucking idiots are the people deciding the direction America should move...woe unto us.

But this comes to us from Breitbart facilitated by Goyboy...which is like something coming from Disney facilitated by Dumbo, so no need to put much faith in it.

I must say, though, that the fact that so many people in America are still willing to put our Republic in the hands of someone like Trump...tells me that perhaps the experiment started by the founders has failed.

Only a part of the story will be revealed by the results of this election. But it is very sad, indeed, that things remain so tight. So even if the Democrats prevail next month, America is still in dire straits.
ok, russiagater.
:okjen:

It's an article discussing a Quinnipiac University poll.
Breitbart did not take the poll.
The Democrats have demonstrated over the last 8 years that indeed it is they who are an imminent danger to the Democratic processes in the USA.
You are in denial.
You are the type of person who is extremely dangerous. You belong in a mental institution.

It's an article discussing a Quinnipiac University poll.
Breitbart did not take the poll.
The Democrats have demonstrated over the last 8 years that indeed it is they who are an imminent danger to the Democratic processes in the USA.
You are in denial.
You are the type of person who is extremely dangerous. You belong in a mental institution.
Fuck you very much for that, Goyboy.

But I seldom pay much attention to what children have to say about adult matters.

Keep those blinders on. We would not want to send you into a crises of conscience.
The MAGA morons are the ones with blinders on.

You poor shitheads are just so deluded, I doubt you will ever see the truth. Although you may eventually see it the way your counterparts in mid-20th century Hitler supporters did.

battle-of-Berlin-Wikipedia-800x450.jpg

The MAGA morons are the ones with blinders on.

You poor shitheads are just so deluded, I doubt you will ever see the truth. Although you may eventually see it the way your counterparts in mid-20th century Hitler supporters did.

battle-of-Berlin-Wikipedia-800x450.jpg
So you are a fan of Hitler.
We are not. I pity you.
You're probably one of those holocaust deniers.

So you are a fan of Hitler.

No. Get an adult to explain my earlier comments to you. Ask them to go slow...not to rush you.

We are not.

Sure you are not. (snicker, snicker)
I pity you.
Sure you do. (snicker, snicker.)

You're probably one of those holocaust deniers.
No I am not. At some point you may get a class in logic and see why yours is so defective.

Or at least, one can hope you will.

No. Get an adult to explain my earlier comments to you. Ask them to go slow...not to rush you.

Sure you are not. (snicker, snicker)

Sure you do. (snicker, snicker.)

No I am not. At some point you may get a class in logic and see why yours is so defective.

Or at least, one can hope you will.
I know you are trying to disparage Trump supporters. Truth be told you DemonRats are the fascists on this bus bozo.

I know you are trying to disparage Trump supporters. Truth be told you DemonRats are the fascists on this bus bozo.
Sorry, but you are the bozo.

I am not a fascist.

Not sure what you mean by DemonRats...but if you mean that as a clever way of saying Democrat...I ALSO AM NOT A DEMOCRAT. I am a registered Independent.

I am not trying to disparage Trump supporters. THEY DISPARAGE THEMSELVES, just as Hitler supporters disparaged themselves.

Keep going, Son. Who knows? You may actually score a point somewhere.

Sorry, but you are the bozo.

I am not a fascist.

Not sure what you mean by DemonRats...but if you mean that as a clever way of saying Democrat...I ALSO AM NOT A DEMOCRAT. I am a registered Independent.

I am not trying to disparage Trump supporters. THEY DISPARAGE THEMSELVES, just as Hitler supporters disparaged themselves.

Keep going, Son. Who knows? You may actually score a point somewhere.
I'm past the point of scoring points on this forum. There is an impenetrable divide between the left and the right. You being an independent means nothing. 90% of independents I've met were Democrats in hiding.

I'm past the point of scoring points on this forum. There is an impenetrable divide between the left and the right. You being an independent means nothing. 90% of independents I've met were Democrats in hiding.
A Democrat IS a person who is registered as a Democrat. What you MAGA assholes call "Democrats in hiding" are either Democrats or not Democrats depending upon whether they are registered as Democrats. Same thing goes for what you MAGA assholes call RINOs. If they are registered Republicans...they are Republicans.

Acknowledging that, of course, would require being mentally competent, ethical individuals...that it seems very few MAGA assholes are.

I do agree with you, however, that there seems to be an impenetrable divide between the left and right. I have no idea of how that can be repaired, but I stand by my comment that I am not sure what you meant by DemonRats...but if you meant that as a clever way of saying Democrat...I AM NOT A DEMOCRAT. I am a registered Independent.

Back