Voting Records - Nanci Pelosi: More far left than Hillary even

TheDanold

Unimatrix
"In the National Journal's 2005 ideological ratings, which were based on scores of votes, Mrs. Pelosi was ranked more liberal than 91 percent of her House colleagues on economic issues, 96 percent on social matters and 82 percent on foreign-policy issues. Here are her relative rankings (economic, social, foreign) for 2004 (93, 88, 81), 2003 (92, 89, 70), 2002 (88, 84, 90) and 2001 (94, 83, 93).
Until she received a 95 percent liberal rating in 2005 from the Americans for Democratic Action (the nation's pre-eminent liberal organization), Mrs. Pelosi had racked up five consecutive years (2000-04) of 100 percent ratings."
http://www.washingtontimes.com/op-ed/20061102-090358-9812r.htm

I understand that people are pissed at Repubs, but to put this far-left extremist in charge of the house is scary. You think spending is bad now...

I've always seen her as pretty much middle of the road, myself. And that means far right of Vermont's Bernie Sanders. But even more astounding is this. On the one hand the Republicans have been calling Pelosi completely incompetent, now all of a sudden she becomes the strong man of the Democratic party who is set to compltely control the agenda all over The Capitol effectively bringing the Repubicans to their knees. What a bunch of rancid bullshit artists.

Back