Wack-a-mole with Dixie

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
Myself and fellow scholar IB1 have devised a basic pattern that explains how Dixie can keep spinning and spinning for hundreds of posts without actually introducing anything new.

argument 1, dixie reply a
argument 2, dixie reply b
argument 3, dixie reply c
argument 4, dixie reply a again
argument 2 again to respond to reply a again

And on and on and on and on. This is how he can make a thread literally thousands of posts long claiming laughably absurd things; like that 1/3 doesn't exist - once all his points have been debunked, he simply recycles the older arguments as if they were brand new and pretends to forget that they have already been debunked.

It is not intellectually useful to debate the creature known as "dixie". It isn't even funny anymore.

My only critique is that Ib1 is no scholar, but it does get tiresome debating with Dixie after a while. I have had some really great Civil War threads, however...

My only critique is that Ib1 is no scholar, but it does get tiresome debating with Dixie after a while. I have had some really great Civil War threads, however...

The Civil War threads from 2005 on fp.com were epic. Too bad SR turned out to be such a numbnut and ruined that site. But good thing to because this place is way better.

also i invented this concept. either when talking to watermark or ib1 online. They copied me.

wack-a-mole dixie™ © by grind 2009 All rights Reserved.

in defense of SR he wasn't as bad as we all made him out to be. Just an egotard.

He was fine until the end. His ego was outrageous, but there's a lot of that around. The very end, his ego made him make idiotic decisions and he lost his site because of it. Well not his site, but all his users. Any nimrod can have a url.

He was fine until the end. His ego was outrageous, but there's a lot of that around. The very end, his ego made him make idiotic decisions and he lost his site because of it. Well not his site, but all his users. Any nimrod can have a url.

I'm still mad about how he destroyed the best collection of trolls ever assembled on teh interwebs. Even the part where he deleted my original account without a warning is forgivable...

Myself and fellow scholar IB1 have devised a basic pattern that explains how Dixie can keep spinning and spinning for hundreds of posts without actually introducing anything new.

argument 1, dixie reply a
argument 2, dixie reply b
argument 3, dixie reply c
argument 4, dixie reply a again
argument 2 again to respond to reply a again

And on and on and on and on. This is how he can make a thread literally thousands of posts long claiming laughably absurd things; like that 1/3 doesn't exist - once all his points have been debunked, he simply recycles the older arguments as if they were brand new and pretends to forget that they have already been debunked.

It is not intellectually useful to debate the creature known as "dixie". It isn't even funny anymore.
Yea, I think I pointed that out in the evolution discussions that he was either playing wack-o-mole or raise the bar.

In "raise the bar" you provide Dixie with facts to support your position. Dixie claims the evidence is inadequate and requires more. You provide Dixie the greater evidence he requested and he claims it still is inadequate, repeat ad nauseam. Each time you provide evidence to support your position Dixie just raises the bar of proof.

It was I. I used the term "wack-a-mole" when debating Dixie on evolution. I must admit...I find it disturbing being confused with dung....but who wouldn't?

LOL I can't be held accountable for someone similar to you in personality and education using such a retarded screen name. Just think of it as an ode to BIO 101 or something...

Back