Wait until you see trumps great healthcare plan!!!

When Trum[p first ran ,questions were asked about how Melania got over here. She got in front of the lines without qualifications. Trump said I will have a press conference in 2 weeks explaining it all. 9 years later, still no presser. Trump delays and hopes it goes away. He has no healthcare plan and never will.

When Trum[p first ran ,questions were asked about how Melania got over here. She got in front of the lines without qualifications. Trump said I will have a press conference in 2 weeks explaining it all. 9 years later, still no presser. Trump delays and hopes it goes away. He has no healthcare plan and never will.
It often works for him, short attention spans.

It often works for him, short attention spans.
His followers do not care what he says or does. They are like Heaven's Gate. They will accept every stupid thing he says and think it is deep politics and philosophy. The rest of us react in shock and horror at the stupid shit he says.

From the Whore House to the White House​

Back when Trump was still President
And it has been one really LONG two weeks.
What has it been now about 7 YEARS?
And remember it was going to be the best and cheapest healthcare we ever saw WAY better then the ACA,
I personally don't want to see what one of Trumps YEARS is like if this has only been one of his weeks and it is NOT OVER with YET!
Have a nice day

Back