WaMu PWNage

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
Hey Dave at least you aren't this guy!

http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/S...tid=344813&mid=344813&tof=27&rt=2&frt=2&off=1

I lost everything and thanks to God I have my health and my family. I don't know what to do next but I do know there's always tomorrow.
I'm 43 yrs old and have a beautiful family 14,12 and 3 yrs old.
My kids seen me so depressed sitting next to my computor and knew I lost everything.
They came to me and offered me their saving ($50.00)and they were crying because their mom told them Dad lost everything.

I cried when I seen them looking at me and crying and can't help me.
I'm so depressed and feel lost.
God please help !!

Yeah tough, but he has his priorities so screwed. 43, good family, Is he physically disabled that he can't work ?

http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/S...tid=344813&mid=344813&tof=27&rt=2&frt=2&off=1

I lost everything and thanks to God I have my health and my family. I don't know what to do next but I do know there's always tomorrow.
My kids seen me so depressed sitting next to my computor and knew I lost everything.
They came to me and offered me their saving ($50.00)and they were crying because their mom told them Dad lost everything.

God please help !!

This is awful in so many ways, not the least being that he actually put "everything" into WAMU? I guess he was gambling on a bailout, oh well that's what happens, but what a shame he has kids, who are going to be traumatized by this. And, God please help? When are these people going to learn that God does not directly intervene, if he did wouldn't he stop a creep from tying a 7 year old girl to a chair and beating her to death because she was hungry and took a yogurt from the refrigerator? Seriously I would like to know if these people read the newspapers and where they get the idea that with all of the misery, torture, and death visited upon the children of this world, and even of this country, GOD is going to intervene just to help YOU?

This goes a long way in explaining why we are where we are today...on the brink. And God ain't coming!

Any sensible person could have told you that no bailout was going to pass that would give a windfall to stockholders. In every bailout I've ever heard of the stockholders lost everything.

This is awful in so many ways, not the least being that he actually put "everything" into WAMU? I guess he was gambling on a bailout, oh well that's what happens, but what a shame he has kids, who are going to be traumatized by this. And, God please help? When are these people going to learn that God does not directly intervene, if he did wouldn't he stop a creep from tying a 7 year old girl to a chair and beating her to death because she was hungry and took a yogurt from the refrigerator? Seriously I would like to know if these people read the newspapers and where they get the idea that with all of the misery, torture, and death visited upon the children of this world, and even of this country, GOD is going to intervene just to help YOU?

This goes a long way in explaining why we are where we are today...on the brink. And God ain't coming!

Don't go down so hard on teh Christians Darla! They can't help being ignorant.

Imagine how much better decision making we'd have in the world right now if people realized that God wasn't there to save them.

Imagine how much better decision making we'd have in the world right now if people realized that God wasn't there to save them.

QFT

Or if they would live life like their Heaven is supposed to be.

This living life on credit for later redemption sucks.

Kinda reminds me of current day USA though...

It's truly incredible how stupid and immoral money makes people. I don't really think I understood that properly until now.

DivingDW was about to put $2000 into this stock, and he had $400 in it. Epi was about to put an amount I assume was very large into this stock. I can say that I wouldn't have put money into it, but if I had had money to put into, I don't really know. I had the knowledge to know that there was no way this was going to make us money, but once I saw DW talking about it I guess I just thought he knew something I didn't. And once he saw that me and Epi believed him I guess it boosted his confidence and erased the doubts he had been holding. We all just lined up into a suicide line doing something we all knew was foolish. If I had even made a gain, it would have been against my personal morals, because it would have been due to taxpayer dollars.

And it's not like we're stupid. Epi has like a 4.0 GPA, and made a 31 on the ACT. I've got a 3.5 GPA and I made a 27. I always liked to pride myself on not giving into mob irrationality, and I thought I knew how to avoid it.

At least we aren't this guy.

It's truly incredible how stupid and immoral money makes people. I don't really think I understood that properly until now.

DivingDW was about to put $2000 into this stock, and he had $400 in it. Epi was about to put an amount I assume was very large into this stock. I can say that I wouldn't have put money into it, but if I had had money to put into, I don't really know. I had the knowledge to know that there was no way this was going to make us money, but once I saw DW talking about it I guess I just thought he knew something I didn't. And once he saw that me and Epi believed him I guess it boosted his confidence and erased the doubts he had been holding. We all just lined up into a suicide line doing something we all knew was foolish. If I had even made a gain, it would have been against my personal morals, because it would have been due to taxpayer dollars.

And it's not like we're stupid. Epi has like a 4.0 GPA, and made a 31 on the ACT. I've got a 3.5 GPA and I made a 27. I always liked to pride myself on not giving into mob irrationality, and I thought I knew how to avoid it.

WM pack mentality, greed, I don't know but several aspects of human behaviour happening there.

the more people you get together it seems that the cumulative intelligence level is inversely proportional to the number of attendees.

the important thing is to remember what you have learned.

Hey feel free to post my ACT scores anywhere on the Internet.

God please help !!

Yeah, I feel bad for the gu, but all the investors I talked to knew it was a gamble. I actuall made mone off of WaMu the past couple months because it was a roller coaster ride. It was pretty much, down to 3.30 up to 6, down to 4 up to 5.50, down to 1.50 up to 4 again, then down to 1.50 then.... PANIC!!!

Actually, it was because it was a game that I 'invested' so much into it. I only put 25% at the beginning but you copy cats wanted to get a better deal, so since it was a game to win, not a game to just be happy with what you got, I put my whole fake portfolio in it. Now everyone can laugh at me... and it is quite funny.

No it's not my actual score. I'm just messing with you. It's close though. I made a 33 and I really don't care if people shout it from the rooftops.

Back