War on Common sense

klaatu

Fusionist
In light of America's obsession with Anna Nicole Smith corpse, Brittany Spears head or beaver and whether or not Derek Jeter and Arod are still friends... Have we lost our way?

In light of America's obsession with Anna Nicole Smith corpse, Brittany Spears head or beaver and whether or not Derek Jeter and Arod are still friends... Have we lost our way?

Yes. But those harmless lurid entertainers would be fine if just ounce of something real were added to the discourse. An entertainment weekly with chesty broadcastpersons about the Federal Reserve is something I'm working on now.

Yes. But those harmless lurid entertainers would be fine if just ounce of something real were added to the discourse. An entertainment weekly with chesty broadcastpersons about the Federal Reserve is something I'm working on now.
Such things already exist. The Daily Show and Real Time, for example. In fact, the premium cable channels are replete with intelligent, topical comedy. Not so many boobs as some might want, perhaps, but that's only one strike against 'em.

An entertainment weekly with chesty broadcastpersons about the Federal Reserve is something I'm working on now.

That's what we need! A pair of nice knockers telling us how to invest our money!

Who the heck are Derek Jeter and Arod ?

Common sense is not a trait desired in sheep.
We are sheep to our government and industry. And most seem satisfied to be sheep.

Who the heck are Derek Jeter and Arod ?

Common sense is not a trait desired in sheep.
We are sheep to our government and industry. And most seem satisfied to be sheep.

Dude... you never heard the names Derek Jeter and Arod? I dont care how anti sport one is... these are two names that cross the lines of media hype... just as Manning, Brady or Shaq.

But you are correct with your sheep analogy .. ;)

Back