Warning personal stuff

Phantasmal

Harris/Walz
Staff member
I am so proud of myself, I just have to brag! I went to see the oncologist yesterday and I hadn't seen Dr. Max the last two visits, I was going every three months, so when he walked into my office, he didn't recognize me!!!!

He looked at me, looked at his chart! I jumped out of my chair and said, "yes, it me, I have lost 20 lbs since I last saw you and my hair is long, again!

He told me, "you are going to make it"

I told him, "I know I am, I want to live and have so much to live for"

I have lost all the weight I put on during chemo, yes, I was one of those that gained weight instead of losing it! I think the marijuana was a great benefit!

I don't have to go back to see him for six months! I graduated! I am so happy that I have been dancing since yesterday!

I just wanted to share this with the people who have been there for me since this ordeal started. I am sorry that belme isn't around anymore, his wife was diagnosed six months before myself and I really would like to know how the Contessa is doing! Belme would always give me the heads up as to what I was headed for and I loved him for that!

I have to stay on the Femara for 18 more months! and then I will be FREEEEEEEEEEEE!

Thanks to all of you who have shown me the love!

WoW! Great for you! I have been witness to the effects of chemo. A tough process to endure.

I lost around 30 lbs over the last yr. but I did it the right way... pure stress.

WoW! Great for you! I have been witness to the effects of chemo. A tough process to endure.

I lost around 30 lbs over the last yr. but I did it the right way... pure stress.
Ahahaha, the worst way! Mine, cutting out soda and sugar! Exercising and meditating it away, see yourself thin! Apparently it works! I tried it through stress and got cancer instead, so I have to give up stress!

I am so proud of myself, I just have to brag! I went to see the oncologist yesterday and I hadn't seen Dr. Max the last two visits, I was going every three months, so when he walked into my office, he didn't recognize me!!!!

He looked at me, looked at his chart! I jumped out of my chair and said, "yes, it me, I have lost 20 lbs since I last saw you and my hair is long, again!

I have lost all the weight I put on during chemo, yes, I was one of those that gained weight instead of losing it! I think the marijuana was a great benefit!

I don't have to go back to see him for six months! I graduated! I am so happy that I have been dancing since yesterday!

I just wanted to share this with the people who have been there for me since this ordeal started. I am sorry that belme isn't around anymore, his wife was diagnosed six months before myself and I really would like to know how the Contessa is doing! Belme would always give me the heads up as to what I was headed for and I loved him for that!

I have to stay on the Femara for 18 more months! and then I will be FREEEEEEEEEEEE!

Good news! I hope your ordeal is over :good4u:

Congrats, Frog!! :good4u:

Wonderful news! You went through a lot of crap to get to this point but it all worked out in the end. I'm so happy for you and I'll bet Bud and the kids are doing cartwheels. (((((hugs)))))

Par-tay! :party:

I hope the Contessa's doing all right also. It seemed like her treatments were working. I miss Belme too. Hope he just left because he got sick of the craziness and not because of health problems.

Wonderful news! You went through a lot of crap to get to this point but it all worked out in the end. I'm so happy for you and I'll bet Bud and the kids are doing cartwheels. (((((hugs)))))

Par-tay! :party:

I hope the Contessa's doing all right also. It seemed like her treatments were working. I miss Belme too. Hope he just left because he got sick of the craziness and not because of health problems.
I hope so, too! Bud and the kids are overjoyed!

I just read this Rana but that is GREAT NEWS!!

CONGRATS ON KICKING CANCER'S ASS!

Back