Warren Seizes Presidency of Campus Libertarians in Bloodless Coup!

Title says it all.

Former President was a complete idiot.Raving, foaming at the mouth anarcho-capitalist loon who made a mockery of our side at last year's Campus Debates.

Well, first, this sounds like your typical hard core libertarain to me ;)

Second, how hard is it to "take over" a collge group composed of three or four people?

I might be able to help you a little bit with that. I built a website for my county LP and another county's LP asked to copy the site and use it. Don't know how well it would work with a college LP, but if you want to see the design:

http://www.lpmv.org/

I'm getting in contact with our state and county LP Chairs today to plead for money. Also going to call the Auburn LP President and ask for his advice.

Why not hold some sort of event to fundraise? You might be able to raise money from people that don't even really care about the LP but would rather just have fun.

Auburn? Which State? If its Washington, I can get you free tickets to the Puyallup fair, give me a call 206-818-9823.

Anyhow, keep it real. The problem with libertarians, capital and small "l", is their voracity on tackling the stupid non-issues. Keep it practical, don't attack the retarded shit, like allowing AK-47's and PCP in elementary schools. You know what I mean?

WE NEED PROPORTIONAL REPRESENTATION IMMEDIATELY.

I also would like to have a harem, but I have stopped living in fantasyland. This country had one great century, and it was the 20th. We now just need to cut out losses. That alone will be a gargantuan feat.

It was just a humorous reference to my bygone pet issue.

Why do modern Americans just have to be so very stupid? For one thing, they've come to accept the Republicans and Democrats almost as if they were the government.

If I propose a system to fix that, I better watch that I don't "try to fix what ain't broken".

GODDAMIT AMERICA! THE NATION IS BROKEN! I'M JUST HARPING ON THAT ONE THING - AND I COULD HARP ON A HELL OF A LOT OF THINGS!

I like the design Dave. I would appreciate any assistance you could give me. How would I go about setting up something like your model?

Well, once you have a webhost, either a free one or you can buy some space, let me know. I can take my design and upload it for you with modified graphics specific for your campus libertarians. I have to prioritize, my work comes first, but I'm sure I can fit soemthing like that in my schedule in the next couple weeks. It really shouldn't take me too long once I find all my old files.

Back