Was it anything like this, Damo?

Yeah, every day we dressed up like dorks and sang together dancing with semaphore flags with the Admiral. And there was always some dude that was afraid of water hanging out on the ship for us to push around. We especially hung out with dudes dressed up like Indians and Cowboys...

The Navy Song;

Men, men, men, men. Men, men, men, men. There's men above, there's men below, there's men in the galley. There's Paul, and Fred and Tom and Steve and even one called Sally!

Yeah, every day we dressed up like dorks and sang together dancing with semaphore flags with the Admiral. And there was always some dude that was afraid of water hanging out on the ship for us to push around. We especially hung out with dudes dressed up like Indians and Cowboys...
Yea....and I bet you didn't have any problems with that hunky handy man sleeping under your bunk either! ;)

Yea....and I bet you didn't have any problems with that hunky handy man sleeping under your bunk either! ;)

Of course not, his singing voice made the whole show and he never missed a dance step. Without him, the Admiral was always screwing it all up. At least I wasn't sharing the bunk with him... that was the dude who had the bunk under mine.

:awesome:

Of course not, his singing voice made the whole show and he never missed a dance step. Without him, the Admiral was always screwing it all up. At least I wasn't sharing the bunk with him... that was the dude who had the bunk under mine.

:awesome:
Man! You'd think modern dance and choreography would be required classes at Annapolis!

Back