Was Orlando a gun-grabber false-flag operation?

But Trump says Alex has an "amazing reputation." Two peas in a pod. :D

Donald Trump appeared today on Alex Jones’ insane conspiracy theory radio show, where the two spent most of their time trading compliments about how they are both extremely smart and well-connected. But Trump also found time to promote his new book, “Crippled America,” and lament that “if I don’t win, I’ve wasted a lot of time…because we can’t do anything to make our country great if I don’t win.”

Trump then returned to lavishing praise on Jones, and himself: “Your reputation is amazing. I will not let you down. You will be very, very impressed, I hope. I think we’ll be speaking a lot but you’ll be looking to me in a year or two years, let’s give me a little bit of time to run things, but a year into office you’ll be saying, ‘Wow, I remember that interview, he said he was going to do it and he did a great job.’”

That’s right, Trump, the front-runner for the GOP nomination, thinks that Jones, one of the most notorious and, frankly, bizarre conspiracy theorists out there, has an “amazing” reputation.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/donald-trump-tells-alex-jones-your-reputation-amazing

Righties have Alex Jones, your side has Thom Hartmann and ThinkProgress.

Kinda evens itself out . . .

My side?

Want to try again?

Why don't you tell us which side you're on. Do you have the guts? Best I can tell you don't have a side you just run your damn mouth like a worthless little pussy does. Man up Troll and let us know what YOU believe and who you support for office. I predict you won't.

Thom Hartman and ThinkProgress aren't nutty conspiracy theorists like Jones, lol, not even close.

There is nothing nutty about Alex Jones.
Just listen to this collection of his sober views in this succinct and eloquent dissertation.
I love this man.

Last edited:
It seems another set up.

Before Omar Mateen Committed Mass Murder, the FBI Tried To Lure Him Into a Terror Plot

New revelations raise questions about the FBI’s role in shaping Mateen’s lethal mindset.

By Max Blumenthal, Sarah Lazare / AlterNet June 19, 201

after Mateen threatened a courthouse deputy in 2013 by claiming he could order Al Qaeda operatives to kill his family, the FBI dispatched an informant to "lure Omar into some kind of act and Omar did not bite."

http://www.alternet.org/grayzone-pr...ed-mass-murder-fbi-tried-lure-him-terror-plot

One of my personal quirks is I cannot watch any show, movie, or documentary that includes magic, supernatural interference, ghosts, etc etc. Some scifi is Ok, but it must be rooted in the possible. So whenever I hear conspiracy stuff I'm with Ben Franklin, "Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead."

"I want to argue for something which is controversial, although I believe that it is also intuitive and commonsensical. My claim is this: Oliver [ ???? ] believes what he does because that is the kind of thinker he is or, to put it more bluntly, because there is something wrong with how he thinks. The problem with conspiracy theorists is not, as the US legal scholar Cass Sunstein argues, that they have little relevant information. The key to what they end up believing is how they interpret and respond to the vast quantities of relevant information at their disposal. I want to suggest that this is fundamentally a question of the way they are. Oliver isn’t mad (or at least, he needn’t be). Nevertheless, his beliefs about 9/11 are the result of the peculiarities of his intellectual constitution – in a word, of his intellectual character." https://aeon.co/essays/the-intellectual-character-of-conspiracy-theorists

"People of the same trade seldom meet together, even for merriment and diversion, but the conversation ends in a conspiracy against the public, or in some contrivance to raise prices. It is impossible indeed to prevent such meetings, by any law which either could be executed, or would be consistent with liberty and justice. But though the law cannot hinder people of the same trade from sometimes assembling together, it ought to do nothing to facilitate such assemblies; much less to render them necessary." Adam Smith

Back