Washington Times calls on Hastert to resign!

Funny how the demoncrats have seemed to be totally impotent at bringing down the Republicans, but the repubutlikens seem to be doing a good job of bringing themselves down. Just a repeating cycle like clothes fashion ;)

The publicans rise to power every 20-30 years and then don't last too long and then down again until the people forget how badly they screwed the pooch and let them rise again.

Not really sure yet, but is butt will be chewed on. I think we will get a better feel for whether Harasser is out or not in a week or so. I doubt that he will drop out before then. And will he drop his leadership position or the whole shebang ?

I think they will clearly do it after November's election. But they are sitting in a back room calculating if this is so bad that they will get more or less votes by making him quit.

If this Foley things continues with legs for a couple more days, they might make him resign just to appear to be doing something.

I can imagine some of the butt chewing Hassert is getting...
"WHAT DO MEAN LETTING THIS LEAK OUT RIGHT BEFORE THE ELECTION !!!!"

I wonder what the current polling looks like in Hastert's district... Where is he from?

I can imagine some of the butt chewing Hassert is getting...
"WHAT DO MEAN LETTING THIS LEAK OUT RIGHT BEFORE THE ELECTION !!!!"
More like: "The idea is to CONTROL the realease, get it out before it can hurt us! You clearly don't have the brains to run this show!" etc...

Back