Watch the Answers to These 2 Questions

:whoa:
Do you know anyone who has died of Covid, JUST Covid alone?
Do you know anyone who has been injured or died of the Covid jab?

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/112623005663728048

NUREMBERG 2.0 MUST HAPPEN OR THEY WILL DO IT AGAIN!
I have not personally seen the death certificate of anyone who has died from COVID.

I don’t know of anyone who has been injured or died from the vaccine or any of its boosters.

However, your “COVID alone” reveals your ignorance of the disease.

:whoa:
Do you know anyone who has died of Covid, JUST Covid alone?
Do you know anyone who has been injured or died of the Covid jab?

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/112623005663728048

NUREMBERG 2.0 MUST HAPPEN OR THEY WILL DO IT AGAIN!

Trump would have died as well had he not received the most cutting edge of care at GW Medical Center.

Trump would have died as well had he not received the most cutting edge of care at GW Medical Center.
Did you kinow any of those people, retard? Or is that your delusions of grandeur kicking in?

"There a dude who says he'd been messed up". <---- Hillbilly science.

View attachment 27042
Real people. I know his name and everything, faggot.

Unlike you, I have a social circle.

Everyone-Laughing-At-You.png

And it doesn't involve a Gay Bar. :laugh:

Those who officially died of COVID were sometimes, maybe many times, killed by the medical establishment which refused to attempt to effectively treat them.....perhaps outrightly were murdered for financial gain.
The Covid response was too coordinated globally to not have been planned.
And why or how could they have done everything ass backwards!?

Yep, how many famous scientists have said, "I draw my conclusion from the fact, that I know this dude" :)
STFU and go gobble cock, you fuckin' faggot.

Anyone that views your posts from here on out needs to know that you're a fuckin' cockgobbler and
a3276872186_10.jpg

Last edited:
I have a family member who was unfortunate enough to have to go to the hospital for a chronic Kidney problem and they wouldn't let the family in to oversee the treatment...... They treated him as a Covid patient and killed him by intubulation. Tell me they weren't getting paid big bucks to tag him with Covid.

Back