Watched 'Avengers' Last Night...

Rationalist

Hail Voltaire
I'd give it a 3/5. There were a couple inconsistencies with 'Thor' and the 'Iron Man' series, but I liked it overall. Scarlett Johansson has replaced Rachel McAdams as #1 sexiest woman. What a smokeshow. :whoa:

at least you aren't one of the 50% of the dumbass fanboys that gave it a 10/10 on imdb. jesus . . .

just because I prefer to go to the peoples republic of cambridge to watch the latest wes anderson film this friday, doesn't mean I am a hipster

Yeah, I'm not going to see it. Movies suck these days.

nice bro. if you like explosions and pretending you don't like michael bay so you watch a movie just like a michael bay movie so you can see a michael bay movie without seeing one, then avengers is for you, otherwise, you'll agree it's rather overrated.

the scene between the Hulk and Loki rated at least 12/10......

Absolutely!!

The look on Loki's face is priceless!

And the scene where the Hulk "revives" Stark...watching the Hulk chuckle to himself was worth the price of a ticket.

It's about time someone brought the REAL Hulk...the Hulk from the comics...to the big screen.

nice bro. if you like explosions and pretending you don't like michael bay so you watch a movie just like a michael bay movie so you can see a michael bay movie without seeing one, then avengers is for you, otherwise, you'll agree it's rather overrated.

Yeah, no. Not my thing.

Probability that Grind dresses like this: high

hipster_fucks.jpg

hipster-2.jpg

Back