water at least 1,500,000,000 years old found

Even it it can't sustain life, and subsequently none exists on Mars, I hope we get the ball rolling soon on terra forming the red planet.

Even it it can't sustain life, and subsequently none exists on Mars, I hope we get the ball rolling soon on terra forming the red planet.

Me and Watermark will be the first to go so it'll truly be the RED planet in every way.

i do not watch horror flicks, they are dumb, besides, there is enough real horror in the daily news

I once came up with an idea for a story that had vague horror elements, a guy just riding his bike down an endless road with a storm ever approaching behind him for years on end, and at night creatures walk up to the side of the road and stare at him, but never step onto the surface of the road itself. He comes upon random towns now and again, but all the towns he encounters at night are empty, etc... etc...

It was part of a broader work that concerning peaches that gave people magical gifts.

I once told my brother about that story one day when we found ourselves at night on a fog covered backwoods route that turned out to be called "Highway 13", on our way home from Mississippi State. The smart money is on the idea that we're still on that road, and that this is all a hallucination.

Back