Watermark head explode....in 3..2...

Cancel 2018. 3

<-- sched 2, MJ sched 1
Marin’s 3 most expensive properties

Mill Valley may be crowned the 4th best small town in America by Smithsonian magazine, but it is its neighbor, Belvedere, that owns the bragging rights to Marin County’s three most expensive properties on the market.

Listed for $45 million, this massive 15,500 square foot estate features 7 bedrooms, 9 full and 2 half baths. Requisite Belvedere panoramic views of Sausalito and the Golden Gate Bridge can be seen from nearly every corner. Don’t forget about the pool, gym, wine cellar, home theater, a 50 foot art gallery, the 3 car garage with additional outdoor parking for 20+ cars. Oh, your own elevator will carry you to any of the 3 floors. This property is brand new and is looking for its very first owner.

http://blog.sfgate.com/ontheblock/2...to-marins-3-most-expensive-properties/#4628-8

from-driveway_497x330.jpg

For that price I could buy a few thousand acres and build a nicer house in state that lets me use the land any way I like. And have a few million left over for guns.

For that price I could buy a few thousand acres, build a better one, and buy several blocks of apartments to rent to ensure income...

Back