Do you approve of my genius idea?

• Moderately approve

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Somewhat approve

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
You know, in EUIII, one country can approach you and ask that you become their vassal, and you can say yes, and if you do you have to surrender half of your taxes and manpower to their empire, but they also don't attack and destroy you. I suggest we do this. Who is with me?

Where's the choice for just nuking them.

Seems like you of all people would keep mass murder on the table as a choice.

Unfortunately, only areas of relatively low tax value, such as Tibet, are susceptible to nationalist rebellions. Otherwise, the most we can do is fund pretenders, who will just replace the government after a while, weakening them slightly but not breaking them apart.

Where's the choice for just nuking them.

Seems like you of all people would keep mass murder on the table as a choice.

Well, we'd also be nuked. China predicted that at some point we'd probably hold nuking them over their head, much like we have with other nukeless nations many many time in the past to force our opinion through, and in response developed mucho nuko, which essentially renders such a threat meaningless, unless the person making the threat is seriously suicidal. So, it wouldn't matter much unless we could seriously convince the Chinese that we have no regard for our own lives. Anyone have any ideas as to how we can accomplish this?

Well, we'd also be nuked. China predicted that at some point we'd probably hold nuking them over their head, much like we have with other nukeless nations many many time in the past to force our opinion through, and in response developed mucho nuko, which essentially renders such a threat meaningless, unless the person making the threat is seriously suicidal. So, it wouldn't matter much unless we could seriously convince the Chinese that we have no regard for our own lives. Anyone have any ideas as to how we can accomplish this?

I would agree with you, but that's not the point.

If we have the nukes, it should be one of the choices. At least I think so.

And who's to say they are so strong.

There's only one way to find out.

Unfortunately, only areas of relatively low tax value, such as Tibet, are susceptible to nationalist rebellions. Otherwise, the most we can do is fund pretenders, who will just replace the government after a while, weakening them slightly but not breaking them apart.
The eastern provinces have to have low tax value, they're not very livable. I say we fund nationalists AND pretenders.

What if we set up a royal marriage? I mean, that'd work out well. Might even start a succession crisis and give us cause to gain some territory.

What if we set up a royal marriage? I mean, that'd work out well. Might even start a succession crisis and give us cause to gain some territory.

Unfortunately, we're republics, not monarchies. So we can't have a royal marriage. Royal marriages do have a sweet bonus to yearly relations, though, which is why I think we should switch back to monarchy. And force China to do so as well. Then we wouldn't even have to become vassals, because they'd just love us so much for selling off our whorish daughters to them.

We can get people of nobility, who are planning to arrive and become citizens, but opt to keep their titles instead, with the promise that their decendents can become citizens here.

Mott, do not discuss what you cannot understand. Being from Ohio, I'd imagine that list rather large.

Unfortunately, we're republics, not monarchies. So we can't have a royal marriage. Royal marriages do have a sweet bonus to yearly relations, though, which is why I think we should switch back to monarchy. And force China to do so as well. Then we wouldn't even have to become vassals, because they'd just love us so much for selling off our whorish daughters to them.

Psssst....wanna buy a cheap Princess guv'nor?

headline_1304947335.jpg

To the general public i'd be asking a monkey but for a discerning gent like you, looking for a quick and easy monarchy, she's yours for a pony.

headline_1304947335.jpg

To the general public i'd be asking a monkey but for a discerning gent like you, looking for a quick and easy monarchy, she's yours for a pony.

I'll give you a fiver.

headline_1304947335.jpg

We already have a deal lined up with Sweden for this girl:

Princess+Madeleine+of+Sweden.png

Madde101202p.jpg

She has a certain, how do you say? "Hotness" that your princess lacks. I mean, seriously, Swedish girls vs. British girls? LOL. Don't set yourself up for a fight your bound to lose.

We already have a deal lined up with Sweden for this girl:

Princess+Madeleine+of+Sweden.png

Madde101202p.jpg

She has a certain, how do you say? "Hotness" that your princess lacks. I mean, seriously, Swedish girls vs. British girls? LOL. Don't set yourself up for a fight your bound to lose.
I'll take the Saudi princess EVERY day of week.
remote_image20100405-31360-1e0qu1y-0.jpg

Back