Watermark

Cypress

Will work for Scooby snacks
You keep following me around, chirping some little childish comment from the peanut gallery. Even though I hardly ever respond to you. You've gotten way to weird for me...something is really wrong with you. And I know others on the board feel the same:

You talk about giving beefy a blow job, you talk about giving ron paul a blow job, you got pretty weird on that child molestation thread, and who can forget your drunken rant about n*ggers?

You wanna know what's weird, Cypress?

THIS THREAD IS WEIRD.

I'm also, weird, heavily, but rarely have people made threads commenting on my eccentricities.

THIS THREAD IS WEIRD.

I'm also, weird, heavily, but rarely have people made threads commenting on my eccentricities.

Why shouldn't they? You make threads about other people all of the time. Think about it.

THIS THREAD IS WEIRD.

I'm familiar with 18 year old children. You kept following me around and chirping insults, trying to get the adults attention.

I ignored you for a while, but you deserved a response, after trying to elicit a attention from me.

Here's my response: You are one wierd Mofo. Frankly, I can't handle reading your posts about blowing Beefy's beef, or any of your other wierdo crap.

It sickens me honestly. So, I'm going to have to ignore you for a while.

Cy said:
You talk about giving beefy a blow job, you talk about giving ron paul a blow job,

This is because I'm GAY, Cypress. Honestly, I don't know how you couldn't of figured that out.

Cy said:
you got pretty weird on that child molestation thread

Maybe I was drunk? Probably wasn't.

Cy said:
and who can forget your drunken rant about n*ggers?

Watermark said:
Fuck you, n@gger.

I wasn't very drunk, it wasn't a rant, and it wasn't "about n*ggers".

I'm familiar with 18 year old children. You kept following me around and chirping insults, trying to get the adults attention.

I ignored you for a while, but you deserved a response, after trying to elicit a attention from me.

Here's my response: You are one wierd Mofo. Frankly, I can't handle reading your posts about blowing Beefy's beef, or any of your other wierdo crap.

Then do it. I'm not wasting any more time on your paranoid shit. I'm ignoring you're pointless drivel also.

This is because I'm GAY, Cypress. Honestly, I don't know how you couldn't of figured that out.

Maybe I was drunk? Probably wasn't.

I wasn't very drunk, it wasn't a rant, and it wasn't "about n*ggers".

Are you feeling those tender vaginal yearnings once more, boy? You do realize that you are in NO WAY funny, don't you?

Cypress, despite watermarks intellectual and characterological instability, he's more fun and intelligent than you and your consistent statist ignorance and unconditional democratic cheerleading.

Cypress, despite watermarks intellectual and characterological instability, he's more fun and intelligent than you and your consistent statist ignorance and unconditional democratic cheerleading.

Oh thank God...we were all on pins and needles waiting to hear what you think about this.

really cypress, I wish you would ignore this whole site for a while. You are the tailgater.

Back