Watermark's insomnia

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
Has anyone ever had insomnia until 2PM before?

I've been unable to go to sleep until 8 or 9 AM for the past few days, literally spending 6 or more hours attempting to sleep a night. This is getting ridiculous.

I've been unable to go to sleep until 8 or 9 AM for the past few days, literally spending 6 or more hours attempting to sleep a night. This is getting ridiculous.

I suffered from insomnia due to my medication.

Stop blue screen stimulation 30 minutes before you plan to sleep.

No stimulants, like caffeine after Noon.

Read before bed.

Count sheep or learn a relaxation technique.

I use to take a bath before bed.

Drinker warm milk or eat a light snack of turkey.

If after a half hour you can't sleep, get up out of bed, do not associate your bed to sleeplessness. Read, but don't turn on TV .

Listen to classical music before bed, or to fall asleep to.

Buy a sleep cd

Take a Benedryl.

Smoke a little pot

Good luck.

AK your doctor if any medication has the Side effect of Insomnia

Sleep tight!

I can always tell when I'm going to have insomnia. It's rare - I usually fall asleep within 2 minutes of hitting the mattress. But when I do have insomnia, I either take NyQuil, or a sleeping pill and wash it down with a shot of gin. Works every time. :)

Yup. I get insomnia when I'm dealing with a lot of stress. I also sleep walk. You may also have sleep apnea.

I suffered from insomnia due to my medication.

Stop blue screen stimulation 30 minutes before you plan to sleep.

No stimulants, like caffeine after Noon.

Read before bed.

Count sheep or learn a relaxation technique.

I use to take a bath before bed.

Drinker warm milk or eat a light snack of turkey.

If after a half hour you can't sleep, get up out of bed, do not associate your bed to sleeplessness. Read, but don't turn on TV .

Listen to classical music before bed, or to fall asleep to.

Buy a sleep cd

Take a Benedryl.

Smoke a little pot

Good luck.

AK your doctor if any medication has the Side effect of Insomnia

Sleep tight!
Sex works for me. Never enough sheep around though.

Sex works for me. Never enough sheep around though.

Last night, I took a melatonin, benadryl, and then drank two beers. Nothing works besides Ambien, and doctors don't prescribe that long term. Last time I asked for sleep medicine, they gave me a tricyclic antidepressant that has the side effect of drowsiness. It basically didn't work at all.

Last night, I took a melatonin, benadryl, and then drank two beers. Nothing works besides Ambien, and doctors don't prescribe that long term. Last time I asked for sleep medicine, they gave me a tricyclic antidepressant that has the side effect of drowsiness. It basically didn't work at all.

Bummer!

GO WATCH FIGHT CLUB. it's like... one of the movies of our generation.

overrated, and often misinterpreted by dumb jock mouth breathers, but it's actually pretty good.

Back