Way to Go South West Airlines!

White trash strikes again. Was the pregnant sister wearing only a bra?

Jeez, if you cannot control your children either drive or stay home.

You guys are racist against white people. If these had been black people, Jessie Jackson and Al sharpton would have pumped it into an international incident.

You guys are racist against white people. If these had been black people, Jessie Jackson and Al sharpton would have pumped it into an international incident.

Don't you have a Klan rally or something to attend? Bubba came on here looking for you earlier.

Here's waht REALLY happned: A woman with two disabled children said her family was left stranded by Southwest Airlines on their way to Seattle.

Wendy Slaughter was traveling with her four children and her five-months pregnant sister Friday on a Southwest Airlines flight from Detroit to Seattle.

One of Slaughter’s children has autism and she also has a daughter with cerebral palsy.

When the family landed in Phoenix they were met at the gate by police officers, detained and told they were too disruptive to get on their connecting flight to Seattle, Slaughter said.

Slaughter said they were left stranded at the Phoenix airport with no money and no lodging.

Here's waht REALLY happned: A woman with two disabled children said her family was left stranded by Southwest Airlines on their way to Seattle.

Wendy Slaughter was traveling with her four children and her five-months pregnant sister Friday on a Southwest Airlines flight from Detroit to Seattle.

One of Slaughter’s children has autism and she also has a daughter with cerebral palsy.

When the family landed in Phoenix they were met at the gate by police officers, detained and told they were too disruptive to get on their connecting flight to Seattle, Slaughter said.

Slaughter said they were left stranded at the Phoenix airport with no money and no lodging.

great cut n paste.

So it's fine to hate white people?

No, its fine to hate disgusting people with uncontrolled children who present a safety hazard for all the people on the plane. Its fine to allow a woman a chance to control her kids on a flight, and if she doesn't she gets put off.

I don't care if she was black, brown, white, yellow or chartreuse. I don't care what the details of her ethnic background are. Either you control your kids or you can't fly.

No, its fine to hate disgusting people with uncontrolled children who present a safety hazard for all the people on the plane. Its fine to allow a woman a chance to control her kids on a flight, and if she doesn't she gets put off.

I don't care if she was black, brown, white, yellow or chartreuse. I don't care what the details of her ethnic background are. Either you control your kids or you can't fly.

Reject hate.

So it's fine to hate white people?

No one hates white people. We just think they are inferior to everyone else which is why we're embarking on a mission via the global industrial military complex to enslave them all.

This is just the first step in total domination.

I just watched it... OMFG. There should be a license. Something too difficult for these people to obtain.

Back