We all know why Cruz was in Mexico!

Jarod

Contributor
It was a secret meeting with Chinese climate controllers in an attempt to pay them off to warm Texas to a more reasonable weather, even though Biden had told them to keep Texas frozen!

Nah, he don't care enough about Texans to put in that much effort, it was to have fun in the sun while the locals froze their assess off, the comedy now is that when caught he rushes home, blames it on his kids, the media, and then runs out to get a photo op of him handing out water

It was a secret meeting with Chinese climate controllers in an attempt to pay them off to warm Texas to a more reasonable weather, even though Biden had told them to keep Texas frozen!

I'm sorry that QAnon is already taken as a name because you need to market your brand here. This is so hilarious and so Q-like!

XAnon? FUAnon? lol

Cancun Raffy does what he does.
The only thing we can know for sure is that it will be fucked up.

He has degrees from Princeton and Harvard.
He's definitely not stupid.
Obviously, then, he's bat-shit crazy.

The kind thing to do is give him a good meal, show him a little affection, and then give him the needles.
Anesthesia needle first, then the lethal injection.
He's not remotely as worthy as an old dog, but we do want to be humane.
I can just picture the kind of sorry cracker that would vote for him.

Cancun Raffy does what he does.
The only thing we can know for sure is that it will be fucked up.

He has degrees from Princeton and Harvard.
He's definitely not stupid.
Obviously, then, he's bat-shit crazy.

The kind thing to do is give him a good meal, show him a little affection, and then give him the needles.
Anesthesia needle first, then the lethal injection.
He's not remotely as worthy as an old dog, but we do want to be humane.
I can just picture the kind of sorry cracker that would vote for him.

He’s in with the TrumQuliquins as much as anyone who is not Qrump can be.

So Trumppers can make up false conservative stories about current events... but non Trumppers get moved to an obscure category.

So Twitteresq.

Back