We are no longer allowed to know the cause of death

Hawkeye10

ButterMilk Man
Contributor
I see this currently with the Foo Fighter Guy but I have increasingly been noticing this over the last few years, both from the Mind Molders (nee journalists) and government.

This is America dying, in America we have a right to know, If it was something gross and family and friends are uncomfortable then too fucking bad.

Does anyone know why Foo Fighter Guy is dead? You almost have to assume either drugs or suicide, he was only 50, and the secrecy.

I see this currently with the Foo Fighter Guy but I have increasingly been noticing this over the last few years, both from the Mind Molders (nee journalists) and government.

This is America dying, in America we have a right to know, If it was something gross and family and friends are uncomfortable then too fucking bad.

He died yesterday in Bogotá. Why are you all upset you don't have the full autopsy in hand? It usually takes even American labs a week or two to obtain results. Not sure about Columbia's capability.

Why do you have a right to know and what gives you the right to decide when? It will come out when the medical work is done. This is nothing to do with America living or dying. Take a chill pill.

Back