We Are VT!

cawacko

This morning Virginia Tech will take the field and represent for all of us. Fight On Hokies, your spirit inspires us all.

We are all Hokies!!!

USC, here's a tip for you double your real estate winnings down on VT next week. With all the sympathy they are a sure win.:clink:

Moonshine ? I think I might have a quart out in the shed. Aged really well maybe 5 yrs. I wonder if the lid has rusted off the mason jar ?

Good to know monshine doesn't age well. I haven't made any in awhile and figured one more batch would last me forever (I made it in a 55 gallon metal trash can).

Did ya use an old radiator to condense it ? the trash can works well for the mash vat.

Oh good grief! Some Canadian army guys on manoeuvers up in northern Ontario did that several years ago and it killed them! Something about either the metal in the radiator or some residue that had remained in it.

Don't do it, Billy!

LOL.............

Oh good grief! Some Canadian army guys on manoeuvers up in northern Ontario did that several years ago and it killed them! Something about either the metal in the radiator or some residue that had remained in it.

Don't do it, Billy!

Maybe they used a modern 'pressure radiator'...try one pre 1970's...old school stuff!:clink:

Back