Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19013495/

Putin, reacting to U.S., issues threat on Europe
He says U.S. defense plans will force Russia to target weapons on neighbors

AP
Updated: 13 minutes ago

ROME - Russian President Vladimir Putin warned that U.S. plans to build a missile defense system in Eastern Europe would force Moscow to target its weapons against Europe.

The threat, in an interview published Sunday in Italy’s Corriere della Sera and other foreign media, marked one of Putin’s most strident statements to date against the U.S. plans and came just days before he is to join President Bush and other leaders at a Group of Eight summit in Germany.

In the interview, Putin was asked whether the proposed missile defense shield would compel Moscow to direct its own missiles at locations and U.S. military sites in Europe, as during the Cold War.

More at link...

Oh Hell...

Screw 'Putin" he is just a disgruntled ex-KGB fraud anyhoo... He never had any fun in his pathetic life...and does his best to make everyone else miserable...:gives:

Well...

Hmm. Sounds like Dick Cheney to me. At least we keep our patheticer in the number two slot.

all I can say about this is check with Dick...he dodged the draft to make a fortune...as did 'Putin' ...'birds of a feather flock together'...NO??? Dick and Putin are dinosaurs in mother natures plan..both talk the game but fail to play...need I say more...now if this digresses I will have no other choice but to crank up "Big Red" and go for a soothing ride in the 'Country Side' ..lol

And we'll point ours at him...

This is Putin playing the big man, and forgetting that western powers underpin the Russian economy....

What is most silly is that in order to re-target it only takes minutes anyway. It isn't like it changes anything.

And we'll point ours at him...

This is Putin playing the big man, and forgetting that western powers underpin the Russian economy....

But AnyOld, trade restrictions are morally wrong. We must empower our enemies with billions in trade dollars. Anything else would make us commies, no better than them.:cool:

But AnyOld, trade restrictions are morally wrong. We must empower our enemies with billions in trade dollars. Anything else would make us commies, no better than them.

AHZ, you are a closest lefty...lol

Back