We won today

May we continue to do so.

Awesome first game (well first post pre season) game at neighbors mancave. I can't believe how much food was there. We brought jalapeño bacon wrapped poppers, dip, wings, and veggies and that was just a small portion of what was eaten this glorious day.

Mancave is a 3 car garage that has a kitchen, bathroom, and 70 inch Led TV. Yeah, he does well for himself.

And I can't believe they kept Russell in, but hey, he made the winning TD.

Holy crap, waffles made with duck eggs to tomorrow.

If you don't hear from me, I think what's his name is from my neck of the woods and works for the military, don't send him, he will kill me.

Haha haha.. I'm drunk. Fuck yeah, we won and duck egg waffles tomorrow, who has ever had duck egg waffles?

Sent from my LG-D631 using Tapatalk

Oh and greg said if you come, he has a sniper rifle. He is a dumb fuck don't listen to his drunkenness. Lol.

Holy crap, waffles made with duck eggs to tomorrow.

If you don't hear from me, I think what's his name is from my neck of the woods and works for the military, don't send him, he will kill me.

Haha haha.. I'm drunk. Fuck yeah, we won and duck egg waffles tomorrow, who has ever had duck egg waffles?

ive had duck eggs two ways. Fried over easy and fertilized, incubated for 30 days then hard boiled. Yum.

May we continue to do so.

Awesome first game (well first post pre season) game at neighbors mancave. I can't believe how much food was there. We brought jalapeño bacon wrapped poppers, dip, wings, and veggies and that was just a small portion of what was eaten this glorious day.

Mancave is a 3 car garage that has a kitchen, bathroom, and 70 inch Led TV. Yeah, he does well for himself.

And I can't believe they kept Russell in, but hey, he made the winning TD.

What is this WE won thing? I what did you do to effect the outcome?

I am always amused by people who claim WE won. YOU didn't win shit

12 bitch. STFU.

Poor baby. Are you one of those guys whose self worth is attached to a sports team.

I am a devoted Steelers fan and I cheer them on every chance I can.

I however never use the word WE. I just find it a funny thing. You actually believe you are a part of the outcome. Bless yer heart

Poor baby. Are you one of those guys whose self worth is attached to a sports team.

I am a devoted Steelers fan and I cheer them on every chance I can.

I however never use the word WE. I just find it a funny thing. You actually believe you are a part of the outcome. Bless yer heart

Please kill yourself.

Awwww you think you are a "we" too?

Tell me did the Seahawks give you and Yurt Super Bowl rings? Since y'all the 12th man and all?

I wouldn't personally choose to start a victory thread about an ugly win in Week 1. That said, every dumbfuck who chooses to invade a football thread -- be it CFM in Winterborn's college thread, or you in Yurt's Seahawks thread -- and use this method of trolling should just drink pain thinner.

We won, yes it was ugly and Russell should have been benched, but he pulled off the win.

Back