Weather Report

toby

Remember the forcasts for hurricanes this season? What happened to those dozens of major storms? Guess they can't predict weather so well, can they? So what of Global Warming? LOL

Last year after 28 storms formed in the Atlantic and two of them wreaked devastation on the Gulf states, experts claimed that the increased activity proved the global warming theories were proved. ( scientists insisted we were heading into another ice age just a short time ago) Experts insisted that we had turned a dangerous corner, and that we would see a continuing increase in violent weather from the Atlantic, a price for having ignored their warnings about greenhouse-gas emissions. How they change their tune.

>>Long-range hurricane forecasting, as with all long-range weather predictions, remains a complex and error-prone task, experts say.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/11/17/AR2006111701639.html?nav=rss_nation

GLOBAL WARMING OR GLOBAL COOLING, WHATEVER THE SKY IS FALLING!!

>>Citing "ominous signs that the earth's weather patterns have begun to change dramatically," the magazine warned of an impending "drastic decline in food production." Political disruptions stemming from food shortages could affect "just about every nation on earth." Scientists urged governments to consider emergency action to head off the terrible threat of . . . well, if you had been following the climate-change debates at the time, you'd have known that the threat was: global cooling.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15391426/site/newsweek/

Enviromentalist will never stop blaming humans for all the problems in the world, and they may be right in that aspect of thought.

i'm not being racist. it's a cute joke, dimwit. Mexican isn't a race, it's a nationality; made up mostly of those of hispanic descent.

You must have went to the John Kerry school of comedy. Not all that funny.

No, my stement was intended as a joke, and is, indeed a joke that is somewhat humorous.

Kerry's statement was NOT a joke, or intended to be one. His 'school' is damage control when trying to claim a serious statement was a joke. My comment doe not belong the that school at all.

Damn...

Sure and if you said blacks eat watermelon and fried chicken that would be really funny too.

I love watermellon and fried chicken...now I know why I have some freckles...must be part black...good lord dude it was a old joke akin to the Frito Bandito...thats the trouble with our world today...a lack of a sense of humor...ya don't have to like the joke...but bashing someone for telling it is really elitist!

The joke isn't racist but it has nothing to do with the topic of the thread. which is the misleading eviromental agenda that prevades the media.

Back