Weekend coundown begins....

Hey, what are you doing next weekend for the fourth?

BBQ!!!

:)

And its only 15 minutes from my house! I think my July 4th w/e may actually be pretty laid back, I'm stoked!

We're going to philly tonight for some band my b/f uncle's in, tomorrow we're having lunch with friends, and then my friends are having a joint birthday party Saturday night.

BBQ!!!

And its only 15 minutes from my house! I think my July 4th w/e may actually be pretty laid back, I'm stoked!

We're going to philly tonight for some band my b/f uncle's in, tomorrow we're having lunch with friends, and then my friends are having a joint birthday party Saturday night.

That sounds really fun, have a great time Tiana.
I’m going to Fire Island next weekend, for the whole three days. This weekend I’m not doing much. Well, tonight I have dinner with friends, but then after that, not much.

That sounds really fun, have a great time Tiana.
I’m going to Fire Island next weekend, for the whole three days. This weekend I’m not doing much. Well, tonight I have dinner with friends, but then after that, not much.

Fire Island?! Cool. I've never been there actually. How's the nightlife? Is it just you and man toy? Or are a bunch of people going?

Fire Island?! Cool. I've never been there actually. How's the nightlife? Is it just you and man toy? Or are a bunch of people going?

Oh the night life is great Tiana, you have to go there some time. I have friends that go there every summer, so I’m going with my bf, and we hang out on the beach and read during the day, but then meet up with friends at night. And even in the afternoon a lot. The nightlife kind of goes all day long there.

We'll probably just relax on the weekend of the 4th. This weekend, though, is the annual "critterfest" celebration at the Science Spectrum. Barley and I will be making our debut participating in a short Agility demo with some other club members and their dogs. It should be fun. :)

BBQ!!!

OMG! The 4th is NEXT weekend? :eek:

is it really inconvenient to bring your walker on the beach or is it something you just have to get used to? :)

is it really inconvenient to bring your walker on the beach or is it something you just have to get used to? :)

lol speaking of that I had a really nice beach pics from a few weeks ago down in Scarborough beach and low and behold the background there is some dude going into the water with a walker.

Dont u hate it when good pics get ruined by background interference?

lol speaking of that I had a really nice beach pics from a few weeks ago down in Scarborough beach and low and behold the background there is some dude going into the water with a walker.

Dont u hate it when good pics get ruined by background interference?

Photoshop, Dude, Photoshop! :)

I was in denial. Could it already be 7/4? Well, yeah. So having friends and family in the 20's. Grills will be utilized regardless of weather.

Brats
dogs
burgers
chicken
pulled pork and chicken

I will probably take the grandchildren fishing, hiking and such. And of course a BBQ.
Searing some decaying animal flesh on the grill is an American tradition.
Like drinking red liquor and shooting our guns in the air.

Back