Welcome to Canada

cancel2 2022

Canceled
13567171_759991867476761_4531716528704324019_n.jpg

Canada is like America except their chicken pot pies have mashed potatoes in them.....

The Queen mashed them herself.

Just kidding, Canada is now a country that the US would do well to learn from. Care for their elderly, drugs and medical care that don't bankrupt a middle-class family, prisons that incarcerate one fifth as many per capita as the US, only scratches the surface of what we should pay attention to.

The Queen mashed them herself.

Just kidding, Canada is now a country that the US would do well to learn from. Care for their elderly, drugs and medical care that don't bankrupt a middle-class family, prisons that incarcerate one fifth as many per capita as the US, only scratches the surface of what we should pay attention to.

scratches on the surface......yeah, that pretty much describes Canada to a T........

Toronto! That stretch of highway on the lake side of Toronto is one of the hairiest places in North America to drive. 16 converging lanes. Toronto is one of the worst cities in the world for driving. I've driven through NYC, Boston, Philly, Chicago, DC, Atlanta, Houston and Dallas and none of those were as bad as Toronto. Only place I've been that's worse to drive in is Manila.

Toronto! That stretch of highway on the lake side of Toronto is one of the hairiest places in North America to drive. 16 converging lanes. Toronto is one of the worst cities in the world for driving. I've driven through NYC, Boston, Philly, Chicago, DC, Atlanta, Houston and Dallas and none of those were as bad as Toronto. Only place I've been that's worse to drive in is Manila.

Try Saigon, fucking crazy!

Sent from my LENOVO Lenovo K50-t5 Using Ez Forum for Android

Back