welcome to depressionville season

depression setting in......

another lonely depressing christmas.... everyone at the mall with their sig others.... christmas depression songs....

no wonder why this time of year there is a spike in the depression rates....

Seasons
Despite a commonly held myth that the Christmas season has the highest suicide rate of all the seasons, studies have proven that across North America, suicide rates are actually lower at that time of year.14 Studies suggest that while the holidays can bring up some very difficult emotions, they also tend to evoke feelings of familial bonds and these feelings may act as a buffer against suicide.15

It is important to note, however, that while suicide rates do not increase over the holiday season, depression rates do. Numerous studies, as well as anecdotal evidence from the Mood Disorders Association of Ontario and the Toronto Distress Centre, confirm that both the number and severity of calls by depressed persons increases every year through November and December, returning to normal volume towards the end of January.

I wish people would not get depressed due to the holidays. Rob, what happened to the guy you were so excited about, from a couple months ago?

I wish people would not get depressed due to the holidays. Rob, what happened to the guy you were so excited about, from a couple months ago?

he's a drunk loser boozer... i mean im not one to rip on someones drinking cuz i like to drink, but i mean when you cant hold it down that becomes another story....

i had to pull over one night w/ him and he threw up 5 times at 5 different stops on the road... not to mention he was trash and had to have his car towed b/c he didn't pay his registration... riff raff.

he's a drunk loser boozer... i mean im not one to rip on someones drinking cuz i like to drink, but i mean when you cant hold it down that becomes another story....

i had to pull over one night w/ him and he threw up 5 times at 5 different stops on the road... not to mention he was trash and had to have his car towed b/c he didn't pay his registration... riff raff.

It took me a LONG time to find the right person. Till you do, enjoy the benefits to being single. Remember the grass is always greener. I would not trade being married to my wife for anything... but I do wish I had enjoyed more about my single days when I was single.

Read what H. D. Therau had to day about solitude.

Back