Well apparently

Thank you. I just got upset because they caught me sniffing a little girl's panties and wanking off. Off it was all the worse because she was still in the panties, and the brother and the parents all saw me as well. They say I ruined the entire funeral.

Thank you. I just got upset because they caught me sniffing a little girl's panties and wanking off. Off it was all the worse because she was still in the panties, and the brother and the parents all saw me as well. They say I ruined the entire funeral.

That's funny. Please stick around. We need your input. But it might be better if you were smelling 18 year old panties.

Might want to reread rule 12 Troll.

just consider the progress you have made Buckle.......only six week since your stroke and already you can read without difficulty.......

1335554910523_5022012.png

Back