Well I Voted!

LadyT

JPP Modarater
Contributor
No lines, no fuss, pretty easy.

LOL, they had an initiative on the ballot to raise the gas tax.
Ummmmm, duhhhh.....like I'm not spending enough on gas as it is.......I think I want to spend more........

Vote early vote often.
Do You mean that you are satisfied buying that cheapo Gas LadyT ? Raise your status level and spend more on gas. Be a patriotic American and help the oil companies keep us safe from islamofascists.

Vote early vote often.
Do You mean that you are satisfied buying that cheapo Gas LadyT ? Raise your status level and spend more on gas. Be a patriotic American and help the oil companies keep us safe from islamofascists.

:rolleyes: Yeah. You're right. Maybe I'll go back and ask if I can change it.

They are considering Jersey a toss up state for the senate, but I'm pretty sure at the end of the day, it will go to Menendez.

I am not sure how things here will go. I don't get to vote on any national level stuff this time. But am voting for the local types.
And darn it we don't get to vote to raise our gas taxes down here :(

:rolleyes: Yeah. You're right. Maybe I'll go back and ask if I can change it.

They are considering Jersey a toss up state for the senate, but I'm pretty sure at the end of the day, it will go to Menendez.

http://www.nj.com/newslogs/starledger/index.ssf?/mtlogs/njo_ledgerupdate/archives/2006_11.html#202043

menendez projected winner!
:cof1:

Oh yeah!
Sweet victory!

------------------------------------------------------

And now, lets all bow our heads and say a prayer:

Lord, please let this be the first in a line of crushing defeats for the republicans. May this be the beginning of Republican impeahment hearings, prosecutions and eventual jail time for the maniacle (sp?) evil doers responsible for the neo-con agenda that has been afflicted on the american people.

Amen!

Oh yeah!
Sweet victory!

------------------------------------------------------

And now, lets all bow our heads and say a prayer:

Lord, please let this be the first in a line of crushing defeats for the republicans. May this be the beginning of Republican impeahment hearings, prosecutions and eventual jail time for the maniacle (sp?) evil doers responsible for the neo-con agenda that has been afflicted on the american people.

Amen!

Amen!

We held onto the two dem seats they claimed were in play, NJ & Maryland, and we won Rhode Island.

Though, Chafee's defeat is the one R defeat I take no pleasure in. But we needed that seat.

Back