Well, I'll be in Vegas...

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
I'm going to be in Vegas for the next three days. I'll check into the site sometimes...

Enjoy the board.

Damn .. a Buddhist behind a one-armed bandit with a free watered down cocktail in the other hand .. a sight to behold! Enjoy yourself.... ;)

:hij:
I leave for my cruise in 10 days!

Where are you going Tiana? Does it leave from New York? 10 days sounds like you are going to the panama canal or it is a relocation of a ship for winter down to warmer waters?

Matt and I cruised for two vacations a year, about the first 10 years in a row of our marriage.....starting with the honeymoon....

We can't afford to cruise now.... lol

you have fun, too!

Care

I leave on the 14th and get back on the 19th! We are going to Cozumel and Belize. I CAN'T wait! I've never actually been on one. From what I hear they are perfect for me: entertainment, and food.

I leave on the 14th and get back on the 19th! We are going to Cozumel and Belize. I CAN'T wait! I've never actually been on one. From what I hear they are perfect for me: entertainment, and food.

Have fun, give the bf lots of action.

I'm going to Hawaii on Saturday for 8 days. Gonna find me a nice rotund Samoan momma and we's gonna get married.

Oooooh, 8 Days in Hawaii! I'm jeal. Who you going with?

Going with my buddy. His brother lives out there so I don't even have to pay for the hotel. And since my pal owes me a bunch of money, he paid for the tickets and took it off the tab.

That, and I managed to sell a huge ass spa just now, so the commission more than covers the loss of pay for the time off. And I clipped my brother for some dough playing poker last night! I'm on a roll baby!

Going with my buddy. His brother lives out there so I don't even have to pay for the hotel. And since my pal owes me a bunch of money, he paid for the tickets and took it off the tab.

That, and I managed to sell a huge ass spa just now, so the commission more than covers the loss of pay for the time off. And I clipped my brother for some dough playing poker last night! I'm on a roll baby!

Cool. Sounds like you are going to have a great time. Have you been before?

Yeah, but I don't gamble... I'll be going for the shows and food...

Surely you jest.

I've never heard of anyone traveling halfway across the country to vegas for food and shows.

You want food and shows? Go to NYC, LA, Chicago, or any other major urban metro area with a thriving arts and entertainment culture.

;)

Yeah, but I don't gamble... I'll be going for the shows and food...

Surely you jest.

I've never heard of anyone traveling halfway across the country to vegas for food and shows.

You want food and shows? Go to NYC, LA, Chicago, or any other major urban metro area with a thriving arts and entertainment culture.

;)

LA?? Culture?? Are you out of your freaking mind? Hell, Mogadishu is a better bet than this shit box.

Uh oh. I should warn fathers to lock up their daughters next week.

Well, I'll be looking, but now that I'm thirtysomething, it won't be just some megalo twat hunt. I'll do other stuff, like scuba dive and such. But a liitle bit of strange muff would be a nice little feather in my cap.

Back