Well that did not take long.

uscitizen

Villified User
I just got a card in the mail today wanting me to join a class action suit about the Vytorin/Zetia scandal.

I wonder how they knew I took Zetia ? Apparently the privacy laws about medical care and such are just garbage.

I just got a card in the mail today wanting me to join a class action suit about the Vytorin/Zetia scandal.

I wonder how they knew I took Zetia ? Apparently the privacy laws about medical care and such are just garbage.

They probably send that postcard out to everyone over 100. It may not have to do with your medical records.

They will learn Desh, If they are lucky enough get there.
There is only one other option to getting old.

I told them. Just so you know, I'm your pharmacist, Greg. How's it goin?

Hmm, Greg huh ?
Welll I always wanted to tell you what a great pair of tits you have :D

I thought for a second, if his pharmacist is a woman, he's going to complement me on my looks. I was right :) Anyway, since 9/10 male pharmacists are named Greg, I just threw the name out there to see if I'd get lucky. Might've even freaked you out...

Back