well, would you?

Well ya'll have thing a bit out of context with the time. Booze wa$n't nearly a$ regulated a$ it i$ today. It wa$ cheaper, of variable quality and widely available. We al$o had a far higher degree of acute alcoholi$m and con$idering the prohibition for women working out of the home at that time alcoholim had huge economic con$equence for women. Having a drunk for a hu$band could mean devetating poverty for the entire family.

They needed regulation...LOL

Seriously all of the above is true but what a bunch of sour old hags they looks like...in my minds eye they look like 'church ladies' and I bet they thought sex was dirty and birth control was an abomination. Poor things...I'm glad I was born when I was.

Well ya'll have thing a bit out of context with the time. Booze wa$n't nearly a$ regulated a$ it i$ today. It wa$ cheaper, of variable quality and widely available. We al$o had a far higher degree of acute alcoholi$m and con$idering the prohibition for women working out of the home at that time alcoholim had huge economic con$equence for women. Having a drunk for a hu$band could mean devetating poverty for the entire family.

Lighten up, man. Here is something that will make you cheer up!

booze is literally poisionous, why you can die from an overdose, and causes great damage to live pancreas, central nervous system, etc.
a modest amount is fine, but chronic abuse -this is a killer drug. All that said, we know prohibition doesn't work, and it's your body. Have at it.

My Dr. said "drink red grape juice" and you get the same circulatory benefits ( you will not get a buzz though) :rolleyes:

booze is literally poisionous, why you can die from an overdose, and causes great damage to live pancreas, central nervous system, etc.
a modest amount is fine, but chronic abuse -this is a killer drug. All that said, we know prohibition doesn't work, and it's your body. Have at it.

My Dr. said "drink red grape juice" and you get the same circulatory benefits ( you will not get a buzz though) :rolleyes:

You can die from eating too many oranges, or cabbage, or drinking too much water. But how much is too much....?

BAN CABBAGE!

Then Tylenol is many, many times as poisonous.
it is. the max dose is 4 grams a day, no way would I take near that.
alcoholism is a debilitating disease, i've seen long term chronic abuse age the body so rapidly.
Opioid abuse, depends on the type of absorbtion, heroin creates it's own problms, pills - you can easily take over 4 grams a day of the APAP.

Marijuana can cause/ facilitate COPD - but can be mitigated with vapporizers and such. Cigs kill, lung disease is terminal in most cases.

BAN CABBAGE?( above) - no, nor booze, just be careful . And dont get obese with the munchies from weed either.:rolleyes:

alcoholism is a debilitating disease, i've seen long term chronic abuse age the body so rapidly.
Opioid abuse, depends on the type of absorbtion, heroin creates it's own problms, pills - you can easily take over 4 grams a day of the APAP.

Marijuana can cause/ facilitate COPD - but can be mitigated with vapporizers and such. Cigs kill, lung disease is terminal in most cases.

BAN CABBAGE?( above) - no, nor booze, just be careful . And dont get obese with the munchies from weed either.:rolleyes:

I think you are being flippant. Do they still make Munchies? Little chocolate biscuit cubes? Quite yummy.
We don't have weeds, hell we don't even have a garden!

It's only four doses in a single day. Anyway, going over it shouldn't immediately kill you, but the maximum dose really isn't nearly enough to treat many common kinds of pain, so many people end up overdoing it a bit when they're under a lot of pain. And it can easily destroy they're liver, because it's so toxic. It's not like alcohol, which takes a long time to destroy your liver even at high doses. Even overdosing once can just completely and totally shut down the liver. This is also an issue when it's taken by someone for suicide, sense so many other drugs realistically won't kill you even in massive quantities, but if tylenol destroys your liver (which only requires a comparatively small dose), you'll just wake up in a hospital and be told you're going to die painfully and slowly over the next week as toxins in your blood build up.

So, yeah, compared to alcohol Tylenol is pretty bad.

Back