Well

I bet he is sitting outside your home looking through the crosshairs....

Look at the skewered shell of himself, SuperFreak, he has been reduced to trying to frighten lefty women, by yours truly? This is better posting work for you, and you have finally accepted your place on the bottom of the posting hierarchy here? You might be able to get some points back, by scaring leftie women, though, from what I have seen, it is more likely she will turn around and scare the sheet out of you? ha ha ho ho, touche.

I bet he is sitting outside your home looking through the crosshairs....

Well, I don't care if he's night vision army-issue binoculars.

I don't get undressed with the curtains open. He's not going to see me naked. Even though he wants to evidently, after his "bend over and take it" comments to me.

Look at the skewered shell of himself, SuperFreak, he has been reduced to trying to frighten lefty women, by yours truly? This is better posting work for you, and you have finally accepted your place on the bottom of the posting hierarchy here? You might be able to get some points back, by scaring leftie women, though, from what I have seen, it is more likely she will turn around and scare the sheet out of you? ha ha ho ho, touche.
What a Jackassedly sense of humor (if that's what he expected ot to come off as.) More and more like Battleborne

Back