Went on a week's vacation

And the dog pooped all over the carpet. Just in the back corner, where I have been telling someone we need that removed and get the wood or remodel or both.

The house smells like shit and she says don't worry the cleaners are coming tomorrow. In my mind, cleaners mean something else.

Carpet is gone or the dog is. I want that carpet gone.

And the dog pooped all over the carpet. Just in the back corner, where I have been telling someone we need that removed and get the wood or remodel or both.

The house smells like shit and she says don't worry the cleaners are coming tomorrow. In my mind, cleaners mean something else.

Carpet is gone or the dog is. I want that carpet gone.

make the dog INTO a carpet, and you can have both. Plus, it would be a carPET.

Sunshine... I ha e a treat for you and it is from you Uncle Grind.... Don't worry about that sleepy....effect.... Just sleep....now

It was a boat cruise, which I will never ever never ever take again.

An ocean cruise with 3000 of your closest friends? I've been on exactly one and will never do it again. River cruising, however, I've done 4, scheduled to do a 5th, and may run out of rivers.

An ocean cruise with 3000 of your closest friends? I've been on exactly one and will never do it again. River cruising, however, I've done 4, scheduled to do a 5th, and may run out of rivers.

It was an Alaskan cruise. Saw glaciers one day. Wanted to take over the ship, however, didn't relish the consequences. I may be brash, but I am not stupid. At least that stupid. :)

As to the people, way to many for my liking. Always polite though. And always older than me.....

It was like a clique, like they all go on the same cruise. I could have said "hey Bob!" and literally got a response.

Back