Were the Moon landings faked?

• Not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NASA has to be more honest

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

cancel2 2022

Canceled
I have absolutely no doubt that the Moon landings happened, I consider that anybody that thinks otherwise is scientifically illiterate. I have set up this poll to gauge other's opinions.

Last edited:
So what about Apollo 15-17
Those were real. Like I said, 14 was fake because 13 brought back a fuck ton of nuclear space beer (hence their 'problem') and the rest was drank by NASA and then they realized they had a moon mission to do, so they faked it and did 15-17 in search of more space beer. After 17 didn't find any, they gave up on the moon.

None of the options state, "We got to the moon you envious Englishman, jealous much?"

So... I'll just state that here.

:D

None of the options state, "We got to the moon you envious Englishman, jealous much?"

We are full of admiration for you.To turn a navigational error (they were trying to get to Ireland) into a major achievement is certainly to be lauded from every mountain top. :P

it happened but they were attacked by space spiders. Oh wait nevermind that was just a shitty movie I saw a few weeks ago.

I personally faked them. However, none of the people claiming that they were faked have uncovered anything close to the actual plot, they just make shit up. Very annoying to have actually faked the moon plot and to have some nutjob tell you "No, it happened this way!" and then follow with some ridiculous garbage that no one can take seriously.

Those were real. Like I said, 14 was fake because 13 brought back a fuck ton of nuclear space beer (hence their 'problem') and the rest was drank by NASA and then they realized they had a moon mission to do, so they faked it and did 15-17 in search of more space beer. After 17 didn't find any, they gave up on the moon.

Have you done a review on the magical elixir?

So are you saying that your Nazi scientists were better than our Nazi scientists? Of course Von Braun and Co. had London and Southern England to practice on first, with the V2, before being whisked away to the US and treated as royalty.

Last edited:
Back