Werewolf controversy

canceled.2021.1

#AMERICAISDEAD
So it would appear that we have a Werewolf controversy brewing. According to the great and wonderful werewolf player Yayayurt, he and Mott did not eat SF because he was a considered a very good player. Nope. He was only eaten because he was a confirmed Villager.

Well as has been astutely proven by Grind and every other villager because they didn't ever bring any heat on him, Billy was confirmed Village when I outed myself as Seer and called him out as the Villager who knew I was Seer. If I didn't know based on Billy's posts, then I am the luckiest Seer in history.

But, instead of eating a "known villager" on N3, the great and wonderful werewolf player Yayayurt and Mott at Jade instead of Billy. When pressed on this contradiction, Yayayurt claims that Grind fucked up

You're retarded. I never agreed to kill Jade. Mott and I were going for Billy and Mott all of a sudden says he wants to kill Jade, thinking out loud, and Grind stupidly says, okay, Jade is killed. I was on the phone and came back and said... What? I didn't vote for him, but at that point it didn't matter.

Grind can confirm I didn't agree to Jade, he wrongfully picked him simply because Mott was thinking out loud.

And once again for the galacticly stupid. I said Seer known villager. Not your OPINION because you didn't peak him you fool.

Now I am very familiar with Wolf Chat because we used it last week. Nothing in Wolf Chat is binding. If you look at Grind's directions from end of day, he is very explicit that he wants the Seer and Wolves to PM him their kills and peeks. He doesn't say. Tell me in Wolf Chat.

I find it highly dubious that Grind would use Wolf Chat as a means for the wolves to indicate their night kill because there is too much ambiguity for confusion. And given the fuckup from last week, I suspect that Grind would exercise even more caution in this round.

So the long and the short of it is that I believe that Yayayurt is a liar

if you remember, we had the "official nightkill thread" same as they had this time around. so yurt is telling the truth

the game was over at this point so I was just like "give me a name for formality's sake", mott said jade. I wasn't waiting around because the game was over at that point and it didn't matter who they killed. If they actually had to play day 4 I would have given them however much time they wanted.

What an embarrassing meltdown

:rofl2:

Back