what a great night, I did nothing, but it's great

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
The temperature in mass right now is the most perfect temp of all time. It feels summery, but not hot. Just a nice breeze, it smells amazing outside. It's quiet and very relaxing. I'm high on just regular endorphins. Totally chill awesome night. I love the stillness. It feels like the world just exists for me alone :)

Last edited:
The temperate in mass right now is the most perfect temp of all time. It feels summery, but not hot. Just a nice breeze, it smells amazing outside. It's quiet and very relaxing. I'm high on just regular endorphins. Totally chill awesome night.
Those kinds of do nothing nights can be just what the doctor ordered! "Free your mind and the rest will follow"

The temperature in mass right now is the most perfect temp of all time. It feels summery, but not hot. Just a nice breeze, it smells amazing outside. It's quiet and very relaxing. I'm high on just regular endorphins. Totally chill awesome night. I love the stillness. It feels like the world just exists for me alone :)
Get a job!

That was the calm before the storm, Grind. The entire country from the Dakotas to the east coast just had one of the 5 worst non-tropical storms of all time.
CHICAGO — A massive storm with wind gusts up to 81 mph howled across the nation’s midsection yesterday, snapping trees and power lines, ripping off roofs, delaying flights and soaking commuters hunched under crumpled umbrellas.

Spanning from the Dakotas to the eastern Great Lakes, the unusual system mesmerized meteorologists because of its size and because it had barometric pressure similar to a Category 3 hurricane, but with much less destructive power. Scientists said that the storm had the force of a blizzard minus the snow.

The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration said that the system’s pressure reading yesterday was among the lowest ever in a nontropical storm in the mainland U.S. Spokeswoman Susan Buchanan said that the storm was within the top five strongest storms in terms of low pressure.

Earlier, the agency said the storm’s pressure was worse than that produced by the Blizzard of 1978, the March 1993 “Storm of the Century” or the November 1975 storm that sank the Edmund Fitzgerald freighter, memorialized in a song by Gordon Lightfoot.
http://www2.journalnow.com/business/2010/oct/27/massive-storm-blasts-across-middle-of-us-ar-485956/

No, my guess is she'd still kick your lilly white ass. LOL
That's because you're looking at the situation from your perspective, as a rotund and ugly male, like this:

fat-bastard.jpg

Back