What a surprise! Mega insurance company threatens to stop issuing policies

Legion Troll

A fine upstanding poster
tantrum.jpg

WAAAAHHH! NOT ENOUGH PROFITS NOW THAT WE CAN'T DENY COVERAGE TO PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY NEED IT!

Insurance giant UnitedHealth Group dealt a blow to the Affordable Care Act on Thursday when it warned that it may stop offering insurance plans to individuals through the public exchanges established by the reform law.

www.usatoday.com/story/money/2015/1...grade-obamacare-affordable-care-act/76040322/

big shock, when government interference in capital enterprise limits a companies profitability, the business limits it's options.....way to go Obama. if you like your insurance, you can't afford it.

Were they killed at Waco? :rofl2:
while you seem to relish the thought of my grandparents being murdered by federal agents, i'm happy to report that they were not, in fact, even in waco. my grandmother did end up dying painfully of cancer because her doctors weren't paid enough by medicare to be proactive in her checkups....thanks for that.

What "submissiveness" is that?

I'll understand if you can't explain.
the 'submissiveness' you show by constantly projecting your own fears and cowardice every time you make ad homs about people who would stand up for freedom against oppression and tyranny.

while you seem to relish the thought of my grandparents being murdered by federal agents, i'm happy to report that they were not, in fact, even in waco. my grandmother did end up dying painfully of cancer because her doctors weren't paid enough by medicare to be proactive in her checkups....thanks for that.

Awww, why didn't she pay for better care like a true American?

the 'submissiveness' you show by constantly projecting your own fears and cowardice every time you make ad homs about people who would stand up for freedom against oppression and tyranny.

Poor widdle fweedom fighter, is being mocked hurting your fweedom-fighting feewings?

Am I a big, bad tywant?

Awww, why didn't she pay for better care like a true American?
because like most retired individuals, she had her SSI and Medicare insurance continually decreased. but i'm glad you find humor in the predicament she was forced to endure by liberals and government.

Poor widdle fweedom fighter, is being mocked hurting your fweedom-fighting feewings?

Am I a big, bad tywant?
you're projecting some more, how cute.

because like most retired individuals, she had her SSI and Medicare insurance continually decreased. but i'm glad you find humor in the predicament she was forced to endure by liberals and government.

Most retired individuals SSI and Medicare insurance continually decrease?

Why didn't she break free of the shackles of liberal government programs and pay her own way, like a good conservative?

you're projecting some more, how cute.

I am?

I'll understand if you can't explain.

Back