What a waste!!

I suspect that this was a staged event.
1. WHY would anyone tape this; because it's obvious it was a hand held camera and not a security tape.
2. If you check the top right hand corner of the shelf; you can tell that nothing begins to move, until he puts the very last bottle ON THE OTHER END.

I believe that someone was behind the shelf and the cue was when the last bottle was placed.

I see an attempt at the grand prize of America's Funniest Home Video's, or something like it.

1. WHY would anyone tape this; because it's obvious it was a hand held camera and not a security tape.
2. If you check the top right hand corner of the shelf; you can tell that nothing begins to move, until he puts the very last bottle ON THE OTHER END.

I believe that someone was behind the shelf and the cue was when the last bottle was placed.

I see an attempt at the grand prize of America's Funniest Home Video's, or something like it.

Still a waste all the same, staged or not.

Its a guy filming the surveillance monitor with a phone ore something. It could be real.

Back