What Apps Would You Like to See?

ThatOwlWoman

Leftist Vermin
Love this cartoon; this one got me to thinking of other apps we could all use. What apps do you want?

BAjcojp.jpg

I want one that you activate in your car when the guy in front of you is driving like a poopy-butthead. Your phone contacts his and displays a message and warning tone. You can custom the message to fit the occasion.

"Hurry up, Gramps, before we both die of old age."
"Stop swerving or I'm telling."
"The next time you touch your phone to send a text it's going to explode in your hand!"
"Put the mascara wand down and DRIVE."

Mine would be more complicated and would require additional equipment. Basically I would like an app where I could scan every bar code that comes into the kitchen and scans it when I use something that I could also scan when shopping and tell me whether I already have it or not. My cabinets, freezer, fridge overfloweth with crap because I cannot remember if we have any or not when in the grocery.

Mine would be more complicated and would require additional equipment. Basically I would like an app where I could scan every bar code that comes into the kitchen and scans it when I use something that I could also scan when shopping and tell me whether I already have it or not. My cabinets, freezer, fridge overfloweth with crap because I cannot remember if we have any or not when in the grocery.

That's actually an excellent idea. And definitely one I could use as well. Hmm, should I set Mr. IT Owl to work on it?

Hah! "Explode a Telemarketer" app made me laugh indeed. I'd like to see "Burn your Ex-girlfriend Down" app as well :laugh:
"Burry your Neighbor's Dog" app can come in handy too.
But unfortunately, everything I can do is to express my indignation with Sheldon's app. Not so effective as the apps we mentioned but enough to piss someone off ;)

Hah! "Explode a Telemarketer" app made me laugh indeed. I'd like to see "Burn your Ex-girlfriend Down" app as well :laugh:
"Burry your Neighbor's Dog" app can come in handy too.
But unfortunately, everything I can do is to express my indignation with Sheldon's app. Not so effective as the apps we mentioned but enough to piss someone off ;)

I bet you'd enjoy a "Ring Your Neighbor's Doorbell Remotely" app. lol

An app that came with all cell phones that sensed when the light turned green and then created a sound loud enough that they'd never look at their stupid phone again while driving.

A more serious request, an easy intelligent cheap search engine database (sql) that would allow me to sort the tons of crap I have accumulated through the years most in text files and find what I am looking for with a few word entries.

"Every facet, every department of your mind, is to be programmed by you. And unless you assume your rightful responsibility, and begin to program your own mind, the world will program it for you." Jack Kornfield

Back