What Are Forum Rules?

That is, at every forum I have ever been at. Those rules are a load of crap meant to keep people from exercising their freedom of speech. Especially if what you have to say is TRUE! So who is going to be the first moron to tell me what this government's laws concerning free speech are. You can stick that idea so far up your ass that you would need a dentist to check the other end of it for head lice. Freedom of speech isn't a political issue. It is a human rights issue. It is an issue of decency, dignity and honor. In short, morality.

I have tried to speak the truth at some other forums. Even though most people don't want to know the truth. But that doesn't mean it shouldn't be spoken. My efforts led to me getting banned, getting my threads deleted or having them closed down to debate. Like it or not, lies most often lead to bad outcomes. When those happen, people have to tell themselves even bigger lies to make those bad outcomes seem not so bad. And so on and so on and so on. Also, you could say that the bigger the lies, the harder you fall.

In a thread I called, "Forums sentence people to death!" I tried to force this forum to let me speak the truth. By offering you all information that will save this planet. But if you prefer to live in a web of lies, you all may as well enjoy a well deserved death! It is a god damned tragedy that we will take most of the life on earth with us.

That is, at every forum I have ever been at. Those rules are a load of crap meant to keep people from exercising their freedom of speech. Especially if what you have to say is TRUE! So who is going to be the first moron to tell me what this government's laws concerning free speech are. You can stick that idea so far up your ass that you would need a dentist to check the other end of it for head lice. Freedom of speech isn't a political issue. It is a human rights issue. It is an issue of decency, dignity and honor. In short, morality.

I have tried to speak the truth at some other forums. Even though most people don't want to know the truth. But that doesn't mean it shouldn't be spoken. My efforts led to me getting banned, getting my threads deleted or having them closed down to debate. Like it or not, lies most often lead to bad outcomes. When those happen, people have to tell themselves even bigger lies to make those bad outcomes seem not so bad. And so on and so on and so on. Also, you could say that the bigger the lies, the harder you fall.

In a thread I called, "Forums sentence people to death!" I tried to force this forum to let me speak the truth. By offering you all information that will save this planet. But if you prefer to live in a web of lies, you all may as well enjoy a well deserved death! It is a god damned tragedy that we will take most of the life on earth with us.

If you truly cared for this planet, then you wouldn't withhold the information you state is needed to save it.

You'd offer it freely instead of holding it hostage until your "requests" are met.

The rules here are simple.

#1. Always worship Grind. He is a God.
#2. Never say anything about children in any context. If it's a sexual context you'll be out of here faster than shit through a goose.
#3. Learn to say "All hail Grind" as he is a God.
#4. Thread Ban Desh! She will hijack your thread as she's crazy.
#5. Eat lots of Cheetos and Volcano tacos. They are Grinds favorite food and thus the food of the Gods
#6. Never, ever be nice to anyone on JPP. If they sense weakness they will turn into a pack of wild dogs and tear you to shreds.
#7. Never tell a joke to Billy unless it involves large numbers of people dying. He has no sense of humor but he does enjoy people dying.
#8. Never insult or disrespect George Zimmerman. He is Grinds hero and you don't want to offend Grind as he is a God.
#9. Never, ever complain to the mods. They hate you and will tell you to fuck off and die.
#10. Did I mention that Grind is a God? Never forget Grind is a God. All hail Grind.
#11. Watermark never gets any pussy. Don't bring it up or he will have you killed.
#12. You can purchase an "All Hail Grind" t-shirt in the JPP gift store.

Just don't forget to give all deference to Grind or he will do something ineffective but annoying like lock your threads. He loves his little scrap of power.

Toasty sounds like he must've toasted his brains.

Maybe it's a nickname given to him for that very reason.

Just don't forget to give all deference to Grind or he will do something ineffective but annoying like lock your threads. He loves his little scrap of power.

It's called moderating, you idiot. Stop spamming the board with gravedigs, and you won't have this problem.

Back