What are some of your favorite TV game shows, all-time?

In honor of Alex Trebek, longtime host of Jeopardy!, celebrating his 80th birthday today, I offer this query to you. My favorite all-time is Match Game with host Gene Rayburn. Followed by Family Feud with host Richard Dawson, Wheel of Fortune, with Pat Sajak and Vanna White, Hollywood Squares with host Peter Marshall, and Jeopardy! with host Alex Trebek.

In honor of Alex Trebek, longtime host of Jeopardy!, celebrating his 80th birthday today, I offer this query to you. My favorite all-time is Match Game with host Gene Rayburn. Followed by Family Feud with host Richard Dawson, Wheel of Fortune, with Pat Sajak and Vanna White, Hollywood Squares with host Peter Marshall, and Jeopardy! with host Alex Trebek.

Honorable Mention goes to the fairly short-lived Rock and Roll Jeopoardy! It was a fun show.

Jeopardy is my favorite. There was a show in the early 90s which attempted to compete with it, called The Challengers. That was actually pretty good, but, it couldn't compete.

Price is Right and Millionaire. I enjoyed To Tell the Truth and Classic Concentration, but, I wouldn't rank them too highly. Wheel of Fortune is alright.

How about The Running Man? :cof1:

Jeopardy is my favorite. There was a show in the early 90s which attempted to compete with it, called The Challengers. That was actually pretty good, but, it couldn't compete.

Price is Right and Millionaire. I enjoyed To Tell the Truth and Classic Concentration, but, I wouldn't rank them too highly. Wheel of Fortune is alright.

How about The Running Man? :cof1:

Thanks for your reply, Chaz. That's a good one about The Running Man, quite clever. And what's really funny is that Richard Dawson was in that movie.;)

Back