What are some of yourfavorite songs or albums/CD's by prolific musician Neil Young?

Neil appears to be still going strong as he nears his 75th birthday this November. Some of my favorite albums/CD's by him include, "Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere", "Rust Never Sleeps", "Harvest", "Harvest Moon", and "After The Gold Rush".

I have to ask out of curiosity why do you start these threads?

By the fourth response the thread will turn into nothing more than listing all the songs Neil Young authored/recorded almost as if one copied and pasted a discography off of Wikipedia

By the fourth response the thread will turn into nothing more than listing all the songs Neil Young authored/recorded almost as if one copied and pasted a discography off of Wikipedia

Because I'm curious to see what others on this site may have to say, ya knucklehead.

I think the point is that noone is cutting and pasting. We already know and love them.

After the Goldrush i like the best though they all are solid well crafted works. Love his efforts with Crazy Horse as well. Never quite sure why he shunned bands when he was always so good in them. Guess he found it hard to collaborate.

Fuck off Arsecheese, you're just a miserable old sod.

Last edited:
Neil appears to be still going strong as he nears his 75th birthday this November. Some of my favorite albums/CD's by him include, "Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere", "Rust Never Sleeps", "Harvest", "Harvest Moon", and "After The Gold Rush".

I have always liked songs like Cowgirl In The Sand, Like A Hurricane, Powder Finger, Harvest Moon and Cinnamon Girl.

I have always liked songs like Cowgirl In The Sand, Like A Hurricane, Powder Finger, Harvest Moon and Cinnamon Girl.

All wonderful songs. Four of those five, with the exception of Cowgirl In The Sand, are in MY top 10 favorites by Neil. Do we think alike, or what?:cool:

Back