What are y'all doing tonight...

Battleborne

Terminator
and Saturday night...me I think I will hit the 'Bucket of Blood' catch the 'Comstock Cowboys' have a beer or two and see if I can still get 'Lucky'...or not..no matter the music is still cool...Night all pleasant dreams!

Opps I betta clarify this statement...The 'Cowboys' music is cool and the hot babes that come to dance are the target...just so darla and cippie and donny don't get the wrong impression...libs have a way of spinning and a twisting..night all!

Last edited:
I have not decided.

My son and husband just left for a week in Mexico.

I will probably just hang out and enjoy the quiet.

Cool...

Sorry, I couldn't help it. If you asked any teen "What are you doing tonight" you're going to hear that.

Then again maybe not...is your mom hot...I like em' that way..or not..just pulling your chain while my clothes get dry...go out and have some fun kiddo..next year will be study-study-study..well that is if ya want a good paying job!

Lol...

I have not decided.

My son and husband just left for a week in Mexico.

I will probably just hang out and enjoy the quiet.

Not me...ya must be in the forty something crowd...at my age the 'Grim Reaper' is following me around with a vengance..I won't let him or her win without a fight!

One thing fer sure I will not be listening to C&W music.
Just kicking back tonight cleaning house and such. Will cut a few trees tomorrow.

Tonight.............

welll this afternoon I hit the 'Bucket'...checked out the tourist babes listening to my buds the 'Comstock Cowboys'..tonight I will hit the 'Old Washoe Club' more rock or blues or whatever music...my other bud Cliff and wife own this place(maybe a free beer or not!)...at any rate it is boring in here tonight....must do a old Australian' Walk About'...see whats going on...have a great night y'all>>> :censor: :doh:

and Saturday night...me I think I will hit the 'Bucket of Blood' catch the 'Comstock Cowboys' have a beer or two and see if I can still get 'Lucky'...or not..no matter the music is still cool...Night all pleasant dreams!

Opps I betta clarify this statement...The 'Cowboys' music is cool and the hot babes that come to dance are the target...just so darla and cippie and donny don't get the wrong impression...libs have a way of spinning and a twisting..night all!
I doubt very much that any of us (on this forum) can get a wrong impression of you you have made all of your perverted "positions" quite clear.

You are sooo boring....

I doubt very much that any of us (on this forum) can get a wrong impression of you you have made all of your perverted "positions" quite clear.

Get a life donny aka another idiot from another board..who still does not get it!...Carryon though ya are funny..laughing at ya not with ya!

I am doing fine, Dont even need investments can live the rest of my life on the cash I have.
but I let my friends talk me into helping out for a while. For $75 per hour :)
I can handle that for a few more months...
Some of them have helped me out in the past and i really can't leave them in the lurch.

After all the work is not so hard it is mostly guiding and training others.
Plus they hired a friends son for me.

Last edited:
Whatever..............

I am doing fine, Dont even need investments can live the rest of my life on the cash I have.
but I let my friends talk me into helping out for a while. For $75 per hour :)
I can handle that for a few more months...
Some of them have helped me out in the past and i really can't leave them in the lurch.

After all the work is not so hard it is mostly guiding and training others.
Plus they hired a friends son for me.

I am outta here..enjoy y'all worldly dudes..or not!

Back