What are you giving your woman for "People who can Menstruate Day?

Hawkeye10

ButterMilk Man
Contributor
As much sleep as she can take. One of my hounds has been in a very bad way for 4 days now...she has had almost no sleep.

THEN THERE WILL BE WAFFLES!

As much sleep as she can take. One of my hounds has been in a very bad way for 4 days now...she has had almost no sleep.

That's very nice...hope your pup is feeling better....Did you know yesterday was Dog Mom's Day? Waffles sound good....with crispy bacon? And spicy syrup?

That's very nice...hope your pup is feeling better....Did you know yesterday was Dog Mom's Day? Waffles sound good....with crispy bacon? And spicy syrup?

OH SO NOW you will talk to me?

Your reputation as a GOD is on the line.

It looks like Hawkeye has hit a low point in his life. (and I used to think Legion was the bottom rung of the ladder) :(

Were you hatched? Did you not have a mama?

My mama tried to give me Froot Loops, which is exactly what I wanted, but then my grandma called and said "Oh no, send him down here right now." Oh dammit! So I went from Froot Loops to grits and eggs and bacon within like 1 hr.

And it's still grits and eggs and bacon.

Will there be a tribute thread on June 20 called "What are you giving your man for People-Who-Can-Emit-Semen-Day?" Asking for a friend.

Back