What are your craziest Yurt stories over the years??

Bill

Malarkeyville

Was just curios. Last week he was asking to date evince & others, this week he's married & every week he seems nuts~ or maybe high"" :dunno:

ne dire

there used to be a guy named maineman and boy did yurt and maineman spaz with each other. it was a sight to behold. way more than yurt v. mason or yurt v. jade

then there is the middle years as I call them, where yurt spazed both with a poster named poet and a poster named howey.

i just realized though that all the big main people yurt spazzed with over the years have since been permabanned. that's weird O_o

Yurt told a really nice story of his Mom having him walk a young black girl to school,and they became good friends.
Then other times,Yurt is just a spaz

there used to be a guy named maineman and boy did yurt and maineman spaz with each other. it was a sight to behold. way more than yurt v. mason or yurt v. jade

then there is the middle years as I call them, where yurt spazed both with a poster named poet and a poster named howey.

i just realized though that all the big main people yurt spazzed with over the years have since been permabanned. that's weird O_o

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Was just curios. Last week he was asking to date evince & others, this week he's married & every week he seems nuts~ or maybe high"" :dunno:

ne dire

The best one has to be; when someone obsessed over him so much, that they had to start a thread about it. :good4u:

:truestory:

Back