What can we do Mr President to show that we support you?

AnnieOakley

Banned
OK. Lot's of activism from the violent left. Lot's of action from the Democrats doing anything to tear down a nation. Lot's of activism from the purchased leftist dominating media.

So, what can we do to help the President, who is actually taking action for what many of us have wanted for decades?

He is weathering a great deal at the moment, and the forecast is more of the same. I believe it will still all end with more people going with his goals in 2018 and 2020, and the Dems will fail again, however, how can we help him NOW while he is weathering this storm on all of our behalfs.

I would first off, suggest this. Let him know we have his back, even from other nations.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/#page

That allows a message to be written as well.

Tell your friends, family and like minded conservatives, no matter what country you may be from.

Any other ideas, suggestions, organizational plans etc?

OK. Lot's of activism from the violent left. Lot's of action from the Democrats doing anything to tear down a nation. Lot's of activism from the purchased leftist dominating media.

So, what can we do to help the President, who is actually taking action for what many of us have wanted for decades?

He is weathering a great deal at the moment, and the forecast is more of the same. I believe it will still all end with more people going with his goals in 2018 and 2020, and the Dems will fail again, however, how can we help him NOW while he is weathering this storm on all of our behalfs.

I would first off, suggest this. Let him know we have his back, even from other nations.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/#page

That allows a message to be written as well.

Tell your friends, family and like minded conservatives, no matter what country you may be from.

Any other ideas, suggestions, organizational plans etc?

Contact your Senators and Congressional representatives, make a campaign contribution, and tell them you want Crooked Hillary investigated again.

Do this every day.

Back