APP - What constitutes a "good charity"?

canceled.2021.1

#AMERICAISDEAD
According to nonprofit experts, a good charity should spend 75% of what it takes in on DIRECT SPENDING on its stated mission.

According to 2013 tax forms, the Clinton Foundation Slush Fund only spent 6% of their revenue on DIRECT SPENDING on its stated mission.

That is astounding

http://nypost.com/2015/04/26/charity-watchdog-clinton-foundation-a-slush-fund/

The group spent the bulk of its windfall on administration, travel, and salaries and bonuses, with the fattest payouts going to family friends.

On its 2013 tax forms, the most recent available, the foundation claimed it spent $30 million on payroll and employee benefits; $8.7 million in rent and office expenses; $9.2 million on “conferences, conventions and meetings”; $8 million on fundraising; and nearly $8.5 million on travel. None of the Clintons is on the payroll, but they do enjoy first-class flights paid for by the foundation.

Now of course the legion of Clinton defenders will claim "But they weren't on the payroll so they didn't enrich themselves.", which goes to show how naive they are and it is what the Clintons bank on.

But hey, Trump is changing his stance on illegal immigration so....................................................

I heard on the news this morning that the Clinton Foundation spent $40 million over the years flying the Clinton family around the world to give speeches......

I heard on the news this morning that the Clinton Foundation spent $40 million over the years flying the Clinton family around the world to give speeches......

I also heard on Morning Shmo (no right wing show) that Bill Clinton's speaking fees doubled right after Crooked ILLary became Secretary of State.

CGI is unusual in that it hires rather than give to specific other groups that "do" whatever. That said, when you look at who they hire and for what and at what rate, you see that half of the scam.

Back