What country has the highest number of Nobel prizewinners per capita?

iran?

Iranian+President+Mahmoud+Ahmadinejad.jpg

do not deny!

Is this going be like your argument that GB won the Olympics despite being 40 medals fewer then us?

Considering only nations whose citizens collected Nobel Prizes on a regular basis, the ranking is led by Switzerland, with roughly 3 Nobel Prizes per million capita (NPpmc), followed by Sweden (nearly 2 NPpmc), Denmark (nearly 1.5 NPpmc), Austria (over 1 NPpmc), and the UK (about 1 NPpmc).

Ignoring statistical outliers St. Lucia and Iceland, each with 1.0 prizes for one single laureate, according to the Nobel Foundation.

I stated a fact, GB won far more medals on a per capita basis than any other country.

america won more medals based on how many grinds they had in their country.

america also won more medals on the basis of good president dance moves

NhDdR.gif

why would per capita matter at all? for all you know maybe you won all the huge pussified events like expert ribbon waving or something. it doesn't really say anything in of itself.

you get another tom award

yWkvj.png

why would per capita matter at all?

Obviously, if you have more people, you can usually expect to have more geniuses just by dumb luck. Having more geniuses per a person is more likely to indicate something special about your society. If you ignore per capita, you are instead largely measuring the ability of society to spit out babies, throwing everything at the wall and hoping something sticks.

Obama has won more medals that he didn't earn than any President in modern history, per capita.

I love how the list has European nations separate, then also lists the EU...

The first on the list is actually the Faroe Islands. I'd say that Saint Lucia would be able to say they "regularly" won them as 2 is pretty good for such a small nation and they would be second on the "per capita" list...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Nobel_laureates_per_capita

Giving the French paedophile Satre the Nobel prize was a travesty, fortunately the stunted one chose to reject it.

...Sartre was not a pedophile. If you do a Google search, there's not even a reference for whatever you've said. I find it very doubtful that you've ever read anything by him, so I don't know where you get off thinking you have a right to an opinion on the subject.

Obama has won more medals that he didn't earn than any President in modern history, per capita.

I love how the list has European nations separate, then also lists the EU...

The first on the list is actually the Faroe Islands. I'd say that Saint Lucia would be able to say they "regularly" won them as 2 is pretty good for such a small nation and they would be second on the "per capita" list...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Nobel_laureates_per_capita

Europe's minority complex. They want to all be listed together so that they'll come out ahead of America, but they hate each other too much to form any actual union, also they don't want to pass up the opportunity to shove it in the face of those European they come out ahead of. So, Wikipedia, being composed of PC liberals without balls, indulges them by listing them twice. They do this on all of the GDP figures too.

...Sartre was not a pedophile. If you do a Google search, there's not even a reference for whatever you've said. I find it very doubtful that you've ever read anything by him, so I don't know where you get off thinking you have a right to an opinion on the subject.

Satre and de Beauvoir were both paedophiles and De Beauvoir would often procure and share girls with him.

They were co-signatories to a 1977 petition to remove the age of consent altogether in France, ask yourself why that was?

That you don't know any of this is your problem, not mine, you still have much to learn grasshopper. Maybe you can discuss it at the next meeting of the Biloxi Emo Society?

During the first years, Sartre embarked on the arrangement with gusto. He liked to sleep with virgins, after which he rapidly lost interest. This left the highly sexed Simone, now teaching philosophy, constantly frustrated, despite the lovers she took. It was when she developed a relationship with one of her young female pupils that the first of her love triangles with Sartre came about.

When Sartre had a breakdown after experimenting with hallucinogenic drugs, Simone asked her new lover to nurse him. But she was not prepared for the crippling jealousy she felt when Sartre tried to seduce not only the girl but her younger sister as well. Simone's reaction to Sartre's faithlessness was to sleep with another of her pupils, and when Sartre retaliated by deflowering another virgin, Simone pinched her lover's 21-year-old boyfriend. If this couple expected their arrangement would spare them the trials and heartache of a conventional marriage, they were wrong. Their multiple affairs went on until World War II when Sartre was called up and their sex games had to be conducted through letters.

Left behind in Paris, Simone continued to seduce both men and women, writing titillating descriptions of her activities to Sartre behind the Maginot Line, which reveal her heartlessness and the vulnerability of her conquests. Today, she would be behind bars for her sexual activities with her young pupils, but in those days she got away with it. Tragically, the lives of these girls, who were pathologically jealous of each other over their teacher's attentions, were permanently blighted.
One took to self-harming, another committed suicide. Most remained pathetically unfulfilled and dependent on the childless Simone, who perversely referred to them as her 'family'. Yet Simone had no maternal feelings for them at all. She showed no empathy even when one of them, a Jewish girl whom she seduced when she was 16, nearly lost her life at the hands of the Nazis who were advancing on Paris.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...artre-Beauvoir-told-before.html#ixzz28uUjbnEL
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Last edited:
Back